NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

napadaan lang......

Much better Jordan 1 colorway compare to Max Orange, Pewters and Saphires (Pang-hypebeast kasi....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)

Jumpman Pro Low

Much better Jordan/ AF

Pang terno sa Laney colorway na Jordan

Hi NT peeps. Sa wakas, naka pag post na din ako dito. hehe..
happy.gif
Jordan 1 black and gray is hot. Loving the colorway.

I hope the AJF4 white cement will release here too... that's the hottest AJF for me..
although the AJF4 black looks good too... Thanks for the pic update!
The AJ1 black/gray is nice!

haven't physically reached them yet, nasa warehouse or something pa daw...pero probably tonight it'll be available na...Around P14995 or P15995 daw...

btw, saw the aj1 black/grey, though it looks good, I think the suede (grey) part is not gonna hold up that long because I saw a display in powerplant, the"AN" on the Air Jordan logo is already missing,kinda faded,scratched or something..And on the toebox,there were parts na parang "nangatngat orsomething"...Sorry for the term,but I think aside from worrying that it might crease easily,baka it might be scratched pa once used.Just my opinionthough.depende na siguro sa gagamit...

From nwo0714: NP GB3 has the most stock of DMP 7's, that's where BHS is getting their stock. Nakasabay niya daw yung staff ng BHS sa GB3 kumukuha palang sila ng stock para dalhin sa BHS.
laugh.gif
DMP 7's are priced at 14995.
smile.gif

Just came back from getting my dmp 7, looks good,even the orlando cw..Greenbelt 3 had the stocks(for parks I guess),then other park outlets just got a piece ofthe pie.The manager also showed me 2 new jordan shirts,they are hall of fame inspired,one has mj's face made up by all the relevant numbers(achievements)inhis career and the other one, a silhouette of mj's body,with the number of championships he got,mvp's,all star appearances, etc..Both in black andwhite colors.But she said di pa pwede benta since next week pa release.Baka inaantay pa yung hall of fame shoes?

Back
Top Bottom