NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

^Ganda nyan ah! Icy ba yung sole bro?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by alexeibc

how's the DMP 7? Are they selling like hotcakes? Parang tinambak lang sa atin yung hindi nabenta worldwide hehe
hmm, for the price tag, and the quality, plus the colorway..i'd say this will be a slow mover...easy pass for me...

I just saw the DMP 7s at Trinoma... not for me... it didn't speak to me
smile.gif

Quality is indeed (still) an issue with this pack... some rubber parts on the side medyo nakaangat, near the toe box...

rudolfchua wrote:
i'm just gonna wait for the bordeaux 7's to be retroed.

JB should not mess with those Bordeau's.. the material on the dmp 7's is wack. even the fit is so wrong that it felt flat inside as if the molding isoff
smh.gif

Originally Posted by arby24

guys anu mas mganda blhn kobe 4 finals or ung dmp 7?

Quality-wise, i would go for the Kobe 4...
happy.gif

Pero depende na din sa gusto mo talaga... to each his own
wink.gif

^@ your avy...i need your weapon sir. Also saw the pack today. looks great specially the black/red raptors 7. but the quality..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by arby24

tnx alexeibc nd trilbiejenna! i think i will go for the kb4

not a kb4 fan, but i would copped this rather than the dmp 7's..it will save u a lot in the process..i see a lot of nt peeps passing on the dmp 7.

Originally Posted by Flashout01

rudolfchua wrote:
i'm just gonna wait for the bordeaux 7's to be retroed.

JB should not mess with those Bordeau's.. the material on the dmp 7's is wack. even the fit is so wrong that it felt flat inside as if the molding is off
smh.gif

Co-sign, bro! These DMP 7's will be on the shelves for a long time. I hate how they have to sacrifice the quality. Passing on the Infra VI andthe Flu Game 12's as well.

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Takbo sa mga suking tindahan. Mahirap na baka maunahan.

...mu?
Anyways...are the Pilipinas T-Shirts available already at BHS? Went there 2 days ago...wla pa daw delivery e. Just in case anyone saw it there na. TIA

Back
Top Bottom