NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

lol @ binary numbers
laugh.gif

According to the staff of Nike Park Sta.Lucia, ZKIV Finals Home/away CW will be available @ NP BHS in the 15th...

can anyone help me with the kobe iv home finals? ayaw ako bilhan ng friends ko eh.. hassle lahat kasi may pasok...
frown.gif
studying abroad FTL....

Originally Posted by lj12

can anyone help me with the kobe iv home finals? ayaw ako bilhan ng friends ko eh.. hassle lahat kasi may pasok...
frown.gif
studying abroad FTL....
Found a store that has Kobe IV Home/Away here in HK. I can get them for you. Text me!

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

thats great!

id love to camp out, but i dont have money for those right now
laugh.gif
I don't think there's a need to camp out for these. Given na Home and Away ang release I think it won't be a limited release (alaChaos). Just be there early and I'm sure you can get your pair.

Originally Posted by jmoney45

Pareng Chase...haha, text me lang bro...madali na ako hanapin sa Tuesday
laugh.gif
haha... sige sa BHS ka, dun ako sa megamall, i'll count the resellers lining up...
laugh.gif

^ hahahaha...dami nun...magkaka tropa yun e!!!

Ei, Taken...pipila nanaman tau tom nyan para sa idol mu! Sana lang yung the quality is not the same with the draft days you got! the quality speaks alot ofyouridol!!!hahahahaha peace bro!

4db1664fdaf1240c8eaa19e05a30867c8994f33d.jpg

ganito ba ung lalabas na ZKIV? MVP ung tongue? or ung KOBE logo lang?

waaa. i have class on the 15th, size 13 pa naman ako. ang hirap mag hanap sana kumuha ang SOUTHMALL:frown:

guys, GB3 is now releasing the finals....no need to camp out in BHS, it looks like to be a GR release anyways with the FSR, 5 pairs each of size 10-12. BothCWs are now available.

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

guys, GB3 is now releasing the finals....no need to camp out in BHS, it looks like to be a GR release anyways with the FSR, 5 pairs each of size 10-12. Both CWs are now available.

5 pairs each sa mga ''primetime'' sizes? wow mukha ngang GR, pero feeling ko madami pa din bibili nyan..

Back
Top Bottom