NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

guys, GB3 is now releasing the finals....no need to camp out in BHS, it looks like to be a GR release anyways with the FSR, 5 pairs each of size 10-12. Both CWs are now available.

This is great news. A lot of pairs. Happy na ang lahat!
happy.gif

Sorry resellers.Not this time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

guys, GB3 is now releasing the finals....no need to camp out in BHS, it looks like to be a GR release anyways with the FSR, 5 pairs each of size 10-12. Both CWs are now available.

may size 13 ba?
smile.gif

GUYS this is weird, I called NIKE PARK BHS, they told me that they wont release ZK4FINALS ED tomorrow they dont even know if it will be available in theirstore. geez

puro sa 12 lang eh. Yung BHS maang maangan na yun syempre para sa mga SUKI na yun eh. Baka wala na talaga sila maibenta kasi naka tabina o may kumuha na.

@earvin
heads up bro..

finals at trinoma.. baka may 13 sila..
bhs got the finals also.. theyre currently receiving them.. so try mo ulit dito.. look for gina she might be able to help you out..

even trinoma got their's? huwow. yan ang literal meaning ng spreading the love.. from the dirty south to way up north, meron na lahat finals.. good job.

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

even trinoma got their's? huwow. yan ang literal meaning ng spreading the love.. from the dirty south to way up north, meron na lahat finals.. good job.
sa south meron? where at? alabang area?

@earvin.. kykoman

bhs didnt get any size 13.. hanggang 12 lang.. theyre still tagging the items right now.. tried to reserve a pair for you guys kaso not available talga yungsize that you need.. sorry.

thats not true brod, it means a lot to me unang una hindi mo naman ako ganun kakilala so for me na appreciate ko talaga, sabi nga nung misakahapon nung pare may mga bagay na hindi para satin/sakin siguro isa na ito.

thank U so much again taken24
smile.gif

i thought they will release the finals tomorrow..wonder what happened
laugh.gif
earvin and kyko stay positive guys. you never know luck hehe
anyway..does anyone know if the team pilipinas red shirt is still available? did they release it already?
smile.gif

1095 for the red RP shirt.

negative talaga for size 13 baka na kay Cap na yun o kay the Jet Cariaso

Originally Posted by gijace

so the kobe 4 finals available for purchased now? thanks
in some stores only. got mine at NP GB3. official release is tomorrow. was able to use my VIP card as well. home is more photogenic. the awayslook good once you put them on.

there's a lot for everyone.
smile.gif
salamat nike PH.

^ Anytime bro! Retail for the Kobe IV Finals is 6,995.00. With the VIP card, it comes out to 6,295.50.

Originally Posted by redmjay

Originally Posted by gijace

so the kobe 4 finals available for purchased now? thanks
in some stores only. got mine at NP GB3. official release is tomorrow. was able to use my VIP card as well. home is more photogenic. the aways look good once you put them on.

there's a lot for everyone.
smile.gif
salamat nike PH.
thanks jay..

Back
Top Bottom