NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by sadikmac

You're lucky I'm so bored and out of my wits.
tongue.gif
(Pics courtesy of PYS)

Those are the ones I've been seeing in Nike Parks all over. Haha.

Thanks bro.

On a side note, care to give me a history lesson?
happy.gif
When did Nike PIstarted (restarted?) to carry Dunks? Thank you.

The olive Dunks with padded tongue (one of few non-SB Dunks with padded tongue) were the first ones released locally back in 2002

I can't believe I still have these (the photo and the Dunks, now beaters) after all these years

2v2f829.jpg

2008 is the Year of the Dunk so expect to see more colorways

have those too....those are the first?? wow...
roll.gif

even bought on sale! i think less than 2k in Nike park glorietta...
happy.gif

i took care of mine though..

^^How much are the AJ1s mr. Rev?

Are these the black Barons or the white ones? Thanks!! I badly want the black pair.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by sadikmac

^^How much are the AJ1s mr. Rev?

Are these the black Barons or the white ones? Thanks!! I badly want the black pair.
happy.gif

same here! those black ones are hella nice

Originally Posted by AirStab77

^ is the AJ 1 Father's Day, look good in person? (first post.... finally!!! hehehehe)
happy.gif
Welcome to NT bro.
happy.gif

I wanna check out if they are nice in person.

Originally Posted by bulls90s

Originally Posted by AirStab77

^ is the AJ 1 Father's Day, look good in person? (first post.... finally!!! hehehehe)
happy.gif
Welcome to NT bro.
happy.gif

I wanna check out if they are nice in person.

Thanks for the welcome man. I'll be cheking out the Father's Day tomorrow... hopefully get one as well hehehe. (Sana lang walang mag-hoard
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)

Pareng Sadikmac!!! Sorry for the late reply and I guess your question has already been answered by the other guys. Good thing they did coz I don't have aclue on the pricing. Was just told they are available and I didn't care to ask coz I was never planning to get those anyway. Next time, I will be sure toget the info on pricing though
wink.gif

And welcome to NT Phils. AIRSTAB77. I am sure you are going to enjoy your stay and membership here as we have a lot of guys here who will go out of their wayto help others out. It's like a brotherhood here on NT Phils. Anyway, just be sure to read the Rules of Conduct and you are ready to post away without anyreservation.

Again, welcome and God bless

Originally Posted by revelation218

Pareng Sadikmac!!! Sorry for the late reply and I guess your question has already been answered by the other guys. Good thing they did coz I don't have a clue on the pricing. Was just told they are available and I didn't care to ask coz I was never planning to get those anyway. Next time, I will be sure to get the info on pricing though
wink.gif

And welcome to NT Phils. AIRSTAB77. I am sure you are going to enjoy your stay and membership here as we have a lot of guys here who will go out of their way to help others out. It's like a brotherhood here on NT Phils. Anyway, just be sure to read the Rules of Conduct and you are ready to post away without any reservation.

Haha! No problemo sir!
I still don't know if it's the black or white barons though. Hahaha.
tongue.gif

Pareng Sadikmac!!! Sorry for the late reply and I guess your question has already been answered by the other guys. Good thing they did coz I don't have a clue on the pricing. Was just told they are available and I didn't care to ask coz I was never planning to get those anyway. Next time, I will be sure to get the info on pricing though
wink.gif

And welcome to NT Phils. AIRSTAB77. I am sure you are going to enjoy your stay and membership here as we have a lot of guys here who will go out of their way to help others out. It's like a brotherhood here on NT Phils. Anyway, just be sure to read the Rules of Conduct and you are ready to post away without any reservation.

Thanks for the Welcome man. So far I'm really enjoying NT Phils. I'm not really as what you can say a collector, as much as most of you are. I justlove nike shoes and rock them. So most of my stuffs are either sira na or napamigay na. hehehehe. Everyone here inspires me to start a small collection...hopefully I can someday.

Anyway, went to BHS yesterday to check out the Father's Day..... (was hoping to get a pair myself) no offense to anyone but I just didn't like it.Parang I'm not willing to shed out 5495 for it. Maybe if it was the AJ 1 black toe, I might pa coz I like that colorway. hehehehe. Anyway, I just mightwait for it to be in the sales rack na lang.

Anybody knows where I can get myself a AJ III Fire Reds or Black Cement at size 9.5 / 10? Went yesterday too at Sports Warehouse Market! Market! big sizelang meron like 10.5 up. There are a lot of good stuffs there too. Check it out.

I am sure there are FIRE RED IIIs still available somewhere in some Nike store here in the Philippines :smile: Was able to pick up 2 size 11s 2 months ago fromPlanet Sports here in Cagayan de oro city. Last few pairs though and they did not have any 9.5s anymore. I will check again when I check out Nike stores herenext time. I will let you know if your size is available.

The Black Cements will be harder to find. I am quite sure you won't find them in any Nike stores in the Philippines coz if they were available, theresellers and collectors would have cleared them already
roll.gif

I am sure there are FIRE RED IIIs still available somewhere in some Nike store here in the Philippines :smile: Was able to pick up 2 size 11s 2 months ago from Planet Sports here in Cagayan de oro city. Last few pairs though and they did not have any 9.5s anymore. I will check again when I check out Nike stores here next time. I will let you know if your size is available.

The Black Cements will be harder to find. I am quite sure you won't find them in any Nike stores in the Philippines coz if they were available, the resellers and collectors would have cleared them already
roll.gif

Hmmnn, I just might have to check out all Manila Stores for the Fire Reds. hehehe. Thanks for the advise man.

As for the Cements, I guess your right. Too bad I'm a late bloomer on this.
smile.gif

^for black cements bro, ebay is your best bet but careful because lots of fake items in ebay that is very similar to legit...for fire reds check the outlets..

Back
Top Bottom