NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

HD Blackmamba.. im waiting for you.. hehehe...
tired.gif

Just an update...they "might" change the release schedule for the BlackMamba HD since Jordan IV/XIX will release...i was there last night@1030PM...
I spoke with one of the guys from Nike Park Head Office and said they might schedule it on a later time but it is confirmed that they will release it andit's going to be July....

Originally Posted by adikSAshus

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

^ Congrats to your win brother. Oh and yes nice be true kicks you got last night!
happy.gif

Foshizzle: yo man, i guess our prayers didnt work out. but oh well might be in store for something better. Anyway nice hoodie you got... guess us being early birds in yesterdays event did not pay off but its still cool. oh anyway im the dude in polo barong...
glasses.gif

i was there 415pm... i think it was mr. airstab that i saw 1st. lets go get the HD laser blackmamba's!!!. hope they would release more than 30 pairs (atleast).. anyway,,sir swooshie, were you that guy with an umbrella and eyeglasses on? i think you were infront of me.. i knew it that u were a NTer.. see you all next time at BHS
happy.gif

Ey buddy wadup! Well that was actually my friend, i was the one in front of him sporting the quite "kalbo" hair. Oh i see, sorry to ask whatkicks or clothing were you wearing? were you with your girlfriend or wife? Anyway nice to meet you man! Good day!
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by foshizzles

Just an update...they "might" change the release schedule for the BlackMamba HD since Jordan IV/XIX will release...i was there last night @1030PM...
I spoke with one of the guys from Nike Park Head Office and said they might schedule it on a later time but it is confirmed that they will release it and it's going to be July....

Thats quite okei atleast its within the month which will end in a few weeks time which is quite near... Mon you were there? i was also there haha...although trying to look for new flexfit caps. hahaha! Hope it will be soon and by the time i still have cash! Good day NTers!
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by adikSAshus

^ Congrats to your win brother. Oh and yes nice be true kicks you got last night!
happy.gif

Foshizzle: yo man, i guess our prayers didnt work out. but oh well might be in store for something better. Anyway nice hoodie you got... guess us being early birds in yesterdays event did not pay off but its still cool. oh anyway im the dude in polo barong...
glasses.gif

i was there 415pm... i think it was mr. airstab that i saw 1st. lets go get the HD laser blackmamba's!!!. hope they would release more than 30 pairs (atleast).. anyway,,sir swooshie, were you that guy with an umbrella and eyeglasses on? i think you were infront of me.. i knew it that u were a NTer.. see you all next time at BHS
happy.gif

Where were you man? hehehehe I think me and my buddy was there around before 4pm. And there were only 2 persons in line. (a guy who said he was there since5am
eek.gif
and a girl) So we decided to line up too. Which was a very bad move.hahahahaha. But hats off to the Nike BHS staffs there. They were very accomodating to us early birds. They even allowed us seat inside the store.

Just an update...they "might" change the release schedule for the BlackMamba HD since Jordan IV/XIX will release...i was there last night @1030PM...
I spoke with one of the guys from Nike Park Head Office and said they might schedule it on a later time but it is confirmed that they will release it and it's going to be July....

Thats quite okei atleast its within the month which will end in a few weeks time which is quite near... Mon you were there? i was also there haha... although trying to look for new flexfit caps. hahaha! Hope it will be soon and by the time i still have cash! Good day NTers!
glasses.gif

I was there around 1030-11PM with my gf...i copped my Jordan 1 Father's day...
happy.gif

I'll give the BlackMamba HD another shot...who knows! hahaha!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by goldenjumpman

how much are those blackmamba HD?

Same price with the McFly's (daw...)

If you win again on the raffle bro, I don't know what to say anymore....you're one lucky human being....hahaha!

^thanks bro.. haha.. i think i have to pass on this one..
Just give it a shot man... knowing that you won the McFly's, there's a chance that you still got that luck in you...(or your brother yousaid?)...
happy.gif

^^ Hmmnnn, If it would really be priced as the Mcfly's, I just might join the "raffle". hahahahaha

^thanks bro.. haha.. i think i have to pass on this one..
Just give it a shot man... knowing that you won the McFly's, there's a chance that you still got that luck in you...(or your brother you said?)...
happy.gif

haha.. actually it depends on how much it is.. im still mad broke man..
laugh.gif
when will be the release anyway?

^^ I think it would be priced just like the McFlys... Next week maybe is the release and eventually, the RAFFLE...if there is one...

^ Any updates? hahaha! nah just kidding!
glasses.gif
Ok i will also try to keepNT'ers updated as im pretty sure pareng mon and i are always in the area...
glasses.gif

Goldenjumpman: Congratulations again on the win... till the next win dude! hahaha!
happy.gif

i like the 6 rings especially the white based but the blackmamba/mcflys HD is a must have shoe for us collectors..

Goldenjumpman: Congratulations again on the win... till the next win dude! hahaha!
happy.gif

thanks bro.. keep us updated.. haha
Not a problem... anytime brother!
glasses.gif
Alright i will, glad to beable to help my fellow NTers...
happy.gif

happy.gif

glasses.gif

ei swhooshie5, just noticed these post today..sorry man didn't reply right away..anyway thanks bro..see you on the next event bro..
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom