NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

^ Nah...Yuku is just acting up...now you see it...now you don't...just keep refreshing and the thread will pop-up...

still don't know the time of its release on Saturday..most probably they will sell it at Php 14,995

^ I'm hoping they would sell it at P14,995 coz in PYS, the price is pegged at $429.99 + $40 shipping. Around 21K.

^ Congrats to your win brother. Oh and yes nice be true kicks you got last night!
happy.gif

Foshizzle: yo man, i guess our prayers didnt work out. but oh well might be in store for something better. Anyway nice hoodie you got... guess us being earlybirds in yesterdays event did not pay off but its still cool. oh anyway im the dude in polo barong...
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

^ Congrats to your win brother. Oh and yes nice be true kicks you got last night!
happy.gif

Foshizzle: yo man, i guess our prayers didnt work out. but oh well might be in store for something better. Anyway nice hoodie you got... guess us being early birds in yesterdays event did not pay off but its still cool. oh anyway im the dude in polo barong...
glasses.gif

hahah! The one with the eyeglasses or the one with skinhead cut? we could've met...got that hoodie from US..thanks man.

anyway, they'll have the IV/XIX this weekend so i'll cop those...
happy.gif

Originally Posted by foshizzles

happy.gif

Foshizzle: yo man, i guess our prayers didnt work out. but oh well might be in store for something better. Anyway nice hoodie you got... guess us being early birds in yesterdays event did not pay off but its still cool. oh anyway im the dude in polo barong...
glasses.gif

hahah! The one with the eyeglasses or the one with skinhead cut? we could've met...got that hoodie from US..thanks man.

happy.gif

Hahaha! Oh you kinda remember brother. well the one with the skinhead do was me. Yeah well shy person i am... but really very clean hoodie and also thoseshoes nice!

Oh wow, thats something to cop, although i may need to pass on it. just got myself the oly hyperdunks as a consolation...
glasses.gif

^^^ Heard that the IV/XIX package would retail at P15,995 and not P14,995. Got a pack from the US which I expect to get anytime this week. Paid much morethough but I said what the heck, I am going to retire soon anyway
roll.gif

happy.gif

glasses.gif

happy.gif

Hahaha! Oh you kinda remember brother. well the one with the skinhead do was me. Yeah well shy person i am... but really very clean hoodie and also those shoes nice!

Oh wow, thats something to cop, although i may need to pass on it. just got myself the oly hyperdunks as a consolation...
glasses.gif

haha! thanks man...the bred IV's are a nice cop because a DS of it whether retro or OG costs a lot..so i'd better get em before the pricehike...lol

nice meeting you anyway..til next time...you could've waited for the HD Black Mamba Lasers coz they'redroppin this weekend (according to Nike Phil peeps) same with the Bred Jordan IV's...

happy.gif

glasses.gif

happy.gif

Hahaha! Oh you kinda remember brother. well the one with the skinhead do was me. Yeah well shy person i am... but really very clean hoodie and also those shoes nice!

glasses.gif

haha! thanks man...the bred IV's are a nice cop because a DS of it whether retro or OG costs a lot..so i'd better get em before the price hike...lol

nice meeting you anyway..til next time...you could've waited for the HD Black Mamba Lasers coz they're droppin this weekend (according to Nike Phil peeps) same with the Bred Jordan IV's...
Not a problem dude... well youre right about that... oh well no more budget for it but it is a great pack IMHO.

Yeah you too pare... till then, oh yeah i read it in your other post, but im uncertain if it is a pack of 3 based from my understanding of what i read. But ifits only the HD Black mamba, thats a different story, i still have enough budget to copp it... haha!
glasses.gif
but if they will come in a pack ill pass again...

I'm getting confused here...hehe...So the Black Mamba's, Soldiers & Melo are gonna be in One Pack? Like an Olympic pack of sort...
eyes.gif

And another thing is that, if it's sure that they'll drop, coz it will be hard to accept to go home empty handed again
tired.gif

^^ I think it'll be individual....the HD BlackMamba Laser's will be raffled again (daw!)....lol
sana camping nalang...para my effort...IMO. hahah!

hyperdunk-kobe.jpg
p_128_1_hyperdunk-mamba-laser-1i.jpg

^ HD BlackMamba Laser looks nice. I honestly don't like the HD's when I first saw it, but suddenly HD's are getting pretty to my eyes. hehehehe

But if this would be raffled off again..... I think I'll have to pass on this one.

Unfortunately, BHS staff still doesn't know of the said Mambas, Brons and Olympias...

They are also not sure of the Sale time of the Jordan Pack
wink.gif

^^ as always... still it's worth a shot..

One thing's for sure...i'm coppin those IV's..man it's almost a decade since they released it back in '99.

Man i apologize to NT for this double post thing...my internet is acting up as well as NT...hai....
embarassed.gif

nice HD Black Mamba's Snakeskin design on the toes aswell............btw for those looking for the usa jerseys, an employee at bhs told me that theyalready made a reorder and the new stocks would arrive on aug but still no white jerseys would be sold........

went to the Mcfly HD release.......good experience there, was my first time.......was able to saw some nter's but i could only recognize kc since ive seenhis pic in other posts......there was also this guy who was wearing the niketalk shirt, who was that one? was pretty shy on approaching other pips hehe btw anypics from the event?

out of topic guys, has anyone experiences a pop up on your net about a certain script on this website is causing your pc to work slower and may becomeunresponsive etc. whenever you try to access niketalk

Black Mambas are a definite cop. Hopefully it drops here. Kaso if it's going to be as crazy as the MF HD release I will pass on that one (more than a 100people for 15 pairs). Sana kahit parang MVPs -- with 48 pair up for grabs.

Originally Posted by jeyps11cab

Black Mambas are a definite cop. Hopefully it drops here. Kaso if it's going to be as crazy as the MF HD release I will pass on that one (more than a 100 people for 15 pairs). Sana kahit parang MVPs -- with 48 pair up for grabs.

the mcflys hyperdunk release here is so crazy... i think its more than 100 people ... hehehe.. well its worth a shot...
ohwell.gif

happy.gif

glasses.gif

i was there 415pm... i think it was mr. airstab that i saw 1st. lets go get the HD laser blackmamba's!!!. hope they would release more than 30 pairs(atleast).. anyway,,sir swooshie, were you that guy with an umbrella and eyeglasses on? i think you were infront of me.. i knew it that u were a NTer.. see youall next time at BHS
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom