NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

10Sakuragi wrote:

Hey guys!

Are there anymore Aquas in Nike Parks? Particularly in MOA? Thanks guys!
Nike Parks, i haven't seen any in Makati, but I've seen some pairs in Market Market Outlet.30 or 40% off..

^ they're all over the Metro I think. Saw those Dirk HD's yesterday at NP Glorietta, Planet Sports & Athelete's Foot.

^ Yep! they are. quality is a bit off, in my opinion. still think the dark blue ones are the best among the GR hyperdunks in the Philippines.

^^ ...patiently waiting for the hd uwr's
wink.gif

^ yup pareng ryan.. if dirk's HD PE will hit the outlet.. will copping a pair for me.. hehehe.. as for now.. im ok with the black mamba and the kobe PE..hehehe.. and also hoping for the UWR HD.. hehehe..

haha pareng carlo you are really loving those HDs...do you know any other HD colorway thats dropping here??

update guys! UWR HD's are droppin tom(aug 8,08) at nike BHS! grab yours! retail price are like 7k? im guessin its the same with the mambas...

^just an info from a staff, you can call to make sure though..

bout 50 pairs so get there early...or call in...i think they accpet calls before they open..

wouldnt hurt to make sure...

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

bout 50 pairs so get there early...or call in...i think they accpet calls before they open..

i just called them, and got this answer: "wala pa po sir.."
smh.gif

Originally Posted by goldenjumpman

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

i just called them, and got this answer: "wala pa po sir.."
smh.gif

Haha! Thats funny man... can i also share as i called maybe after you did. they said "Sir hindi pa po dumadating eh"... then off to my nextquestion, got an answer "Ay sir wala pang mechanincs kung paano irerelease from nike philippines, kung normal or raffle or first come first serve"last question this is the answer i got... "ah sir hindi po namin alam kung ngayon dadating".
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom