NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by goldenjumpman

they limit it to one pair per customer..

uh-uh.. i bought two pairs..
wink.gif

cause you brought someone with you. possibly an alalay.
laugh.gif

nope. its just me..
wink.gif

I'm sure.
laugh.gif

whatever you say man.. you can ask ms. vilma about it
wink.gif

Originally Posted by angelolee69

Bilis maubos grabe! I got there 11:50 and got the last pair of size 10.5!

after i got mine there were only 7 pairs left.. 5 for 9.5, 1 each for 10 and 10.5..

the uwr release was really early, i got there around 11:45 and there was already a line there and almost half of the allocated pairs were already soldout.......

i feel bad about how the other nike bhs staff would try to sneak in a pair or two and keep it inside the stock room for their preferred clients which i thinkis unfair to those who went early to line up and get their pairs. Luckily the the lady that was at the cashier , i think she's ms vilma and also themanager, was very strict regarding it and was good in counting all the pairs that was sold, she even shouted at her staff when the bald guy kept the two parsof size 9 inside the stock room. good job to her......she also conducted the release with proper control and was nice and accomodating to the customers esp tothose who wasnt able to get their pairs. cheers to her hehehe

one thing i noticed is there was this guy with his girl that got 4 pairs, i think they were really early that they were able to get their second pair afterthey lined up the second time. hope that guy's not a reseller or that would suck tsk tsk

imo uwr>mamba's just my opinion though......

also there was some olympic themed shirts that i think was nice........got a germany shirt for 795. nike is really milking the olympic event etc. they donteven allow the vip and citibank disc on those.

Originally Posted by lbj19

the uwr release was really early, i got there around 11:45 and there was already a line there and almost half of the allocated pairs were already sold out.......

i feel bad about how the other nike bhs staff would try to sneak in a pair or two and keep it inside the stock room for their preferred clients which i think is unfair to those who went early to line up and get their pairs. Luckily the the lady that was at the cashier , i think she's ms vilma and also the manager, was very strict regarding it and was good in counting all the pairs that was sold, she even shouted at her staff when the bald guy kept the two pars of size 9 inside the stock room. good job to her......she also conducted the release with proper control and was nice and accomodating to the customers esp to those who wasnt able to get their pairs. cheers to her hehehe

one thing i noticed is there was this guy with his girl that got 4 pairs, i think they were really early that they were able to get their second pair after they lined up the second time. hope that guy's not a reseller or that would suck tsk tsk

also there was some olympic themed shirts that i think was nice........got a germany shirt for 795. nike is really milking the olympic event etc. they dont even allow the vip and citibank disc on those.

All i can say is thats the power of being friendly my man... try it... all it takes is for you to talk to the staff members you know "makipagkwentuhanlang" and voila.

BTW, do you have mambas?

Originally Posted by carloalino

Originally Posted by lbj19

the uwr release was really early, i got there around 11:45 and there was already a line there and almost half of the allocated pairs were already sold out.......

i feel bad about how the other nike bhs staff would try to sneak in a pair or two and keep it inside the stock room for their preferred clients which i think is unfair to those who went early to line up and get their pairs. Luckily the the lady that was at the cashier , i think she's ms vilma and also the manager, was very strict regarding it and was good in counting all the pairs that was sold, she even shouted at her staff when the bald guy kept the two pars of size 9 inside the stock room. good job to her......she also conducted the release with proper control and was nice and accomodating to the customers esp to those who wasnt able to get their pairs. cheers to her hehehe

one thing i noticed is there was this guy with his girl that got 4 pairs, i think they were really early that they were able to get their second pair after they lined up the second time. hope that guy's not a reseller or that would suck tsk tsk

also there was some olympic themed shirts that i think was nice........got a germany shirt for 795. nike is really milking the olympic event etc. they dont even allow the vip and citibank disc on those.

All i can say is thats the power of being friendly my man... try it... all it takes is for you to talk to the staff members you know "makipagkwentuhan lang" and voila.

BTW, do you have mambas?
i dont think its all about pakikipagkwentuhan lang bro......from what i see there's money invovled......there was also this girl from the staffthat i would refuse to name that told me on sat night when i called to check on the release that reservations are not allowed but that she could do somethingabout it, she just told me to go early on sun......she even texted me sun morning that she woke up early and came to work early just to help me get my pair butwhen i arrived she wasnt even there yet and i still had to line up to get a pair. from the way she talked about all the hassles that she went through, it seemslike she wanted something in return.

and the thing is if you really went there early, you'd surely be able to cop a pair.

Just curious, how many lebron soldiers UWR's dropped here? same as with the HD's? like 50... well just wondering if it got sold out similar to theHD's but not that fast. thanks...
glasses.gif

sold out in not less than 2 hours.. well.. its all about the hype and resellers... someone from ebay ph solds it for php9500.. damn..
laugh.gif
i think i also saw someone brought 4 pairs of UWR.. damn..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by foshizzles

^^ bro whazzup? you got your UWR's? why you sellin your SpizikeS? sayang....hehe

wuzzup pareng mon.. langya ka..umalis ka nang walang painom... nope.. i was one of the unlucky person who went there and go home with nothing..hahaha..

^^ bro whazzup? you got your UWR's? why you sellin your SpizikeS? sayang....hehe

pareng mon, did you wear your uwr's already?
not yet...wala pang liga ng basketball eh....darating tau jan.congrats on your cop bro...

@blackmambakb24: ok lang yan bro..i'm sorry to hear d ka nakakuha...sayang bro...i still didn't see my kicks...my girl got em for me...

pareng mon, did you wear your uwr's already?
not yet...wala pang liga ng basketball eh....darating tau jan.congrats on your cop bro...

@blackmambakb24: ok lang yan bro..i'm sorry to hear d ka nakakuha...sayang bro...i still didn't see my kicks...my girl got em for me...

not really a big deal pare.. hehehe.. i think i saw your gf last sunday.. hehehe..

Back
Top Bottom