NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by normanesque

bro, how sure are you that she's after your money?
eyes.gif
what if she's after something else...
devil.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
hahaha good one bro hehee
devil.gif

Do they still have the Nike Duffle bags with the Philippines flag on it? I'm looking for a duffle bag for the gym. Hit me up.

Originally Posted by lbj19

the uwr release was really early, i got there around 11:45 and there was already a line there and almost half of the allocated pairs were already sold out.......

i feel bad about how the other nike bhs staff would try to sneak in a pair or two and keep it inside the stock room for their preferred clients which i think is unfair to those who went early to line up and get their pairs. Luckily the the lady that was at the cashier , i think she's ms vilma and also the manager, was very strict regarding it and was good in counting all the pairs that was sold, she even shouted at her staff when the bald guy kept the two pars of size 9 inside the stock room. good job to her......she also conducted the release with proper control and was nice and accomodating to the customers esp to those who wasnt able to get their pairs. cheers to her hehehe

one thing i noticed is there was this guy with his girl that got 4 pairs, i think they were really early that they were able to get their second pair after they lined up the second time. hope that guy's not a reseller or that would suck tsk tsk

That was the Chinese dude with the girl. I think they were the only ones who lined up twice.

Now about some staff sneaking some pairs... We all know what's up with that.

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Just curious, how many lebron soldiers UWR's dropped here? same as with the HD's? like 50... well just wondering if it got sold out similar to the HD's but not that fast. thanks...
glasses.gif

I'd assume thye got about the same number. Only 1 Soldier UWR was sold while the HDs were getting run out.

they had duffle bags with the phil flag?!
mad.gif
i didn't see any ofthose...except for the UWR duffle bags (the blue and black ones) but too expensive at P2,8k (less 10% with the vip of course, so thats about P2,6k)
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Just curious, how many lebron soldiers UWR's dropped here? same as with the HD's? like 50... well just wondering if it got sold out similar to the HD's but not that fast. thanks...
glasses.gif

I'd assume thye got about the same number. Only 1 Soldier UWR was sold while the HDs were getting run out.

i think the soldiers were also selling but not as fast as the HD's and surely not as slow as the Olympias

glasses.gif

Ey man, thanks for the reply. Oh so somewhere around 50. Yeah well actually the 1st UWR Soldiers were sold to the guy infront of me in the line whom ivemet during the release. really friendly dude and fellow sneaker head.
glasses.gif

I hope there are still UWR soldiers available as of today. Not much of a fan of the shoe but i just like the design so might cop if there's still some.

Good day.

i think there are still lots of UWR soldiers available sir. imo the soldiers are a bit expensive at 8495

mad.gif
i didn't see any of those...except for the UWR duffle bags (the blue and black ones) but too expensive at P2,8k (less 10% with the vip of course, so thats about P2,6k)
frown.gif

They had UWR duffle bags?! Anyone got pics?

I bought the Air Max Duffle bag at 2995 less 10%.

mad.gif
i didn't see any of those...except for the UWR duffle bags (the blue and black ones) but too expensive at P2,8k (less 10% with the vip of course, so thats about P2,6k)
frown.gif

it has many compartments...for shoes, soiled clothes and others. its even convertible from a duffle bag to a gym bag. its really very useful..it's justtoo pricey for me. you could check it out at NP trinoma, galeria and gateway ( i still saw them there)

Originally Posted by lbj19

i think there are still lots of UWR soldiers available sir. imo the soldiers are a bit expensive at 8495

Ey man, thanks for the heads up... yes it is quite pricey thats why i am still thinking if i will get one. Well aside from the shoe im kinda hooked up withthe box... thats just me...
glasses.gif

mad.gif
frown.gif

They released the bag a couple of months back. Its your regular "Team Training" Med sized duffel bag except with the PI Flag stitched they alsoreleased a matching shoe bag. Retail was 2,445PHP. I havent seen these in the major Nike stores but try your luck at Athletes Foot and Tobys. If all else failseBay, a local re-seller has been posting these

it has many compartments...for shoes, soiled clothes and others. its even convertible from a duffle bag to a gym bag. its really very useful..it's just too pricey for me. you could check it out at NP trinoma, galeria and gateway ( i still saw them there)

Sayang I wasn't able to check that out. The Air Max duffel I got is pretty nice too. Loving the Max bubble strap.

it has many compartments...for shoes, soiled clothes and others. its even convertible from a duffle bag to a gym bag. its really very useful..it's just too pricey for me. you could check it out at NP trinoma, galeria and gateway ( i still saw them there)

Sayang I wasn't able to check that out. The Air Max duffel I got is pretty nice too. Loving the Max bubble strap.

anyone got pics of the uwr bag?

Back
Top Bottom