NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

There is CDP XIX/IV at Nike Park G4. I think size 9 is available display there but I didnt ask for any sizes. They have Soldier UWR, [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]AF25 UWR[/color] and Melo Olympian available
nice
glasses.gif

^yeah big help.. too bad i brought one when it first released.. but i doubt it that it will have a size 11 by this time.. hehehe..

GR are the six rings..saw them, in trinoma..un ds a size 10..hehehe..it fits uncomfortably IMho...something is touching my pinky......

also saw a size 10 4/19's, jordan olympian and size 8 six rings...

the size 10 oly 6,in rob manila...was the one that i din't get...

hehe no g's im good with my carmines anyway..HTH

aww!! haha pareng carlo im good with 1..I'm wondering, are they going to put those CDP's on sale??

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Anyway, are the AF25 UWR's low-cut?

they are low cut with the tribal design on it, looks nice to me... http://niketalk.com/topic/92422

Gotcha. I saw the Atenean Faith boys at Eastwood cinema last night. Vince Burke was wearing these AF25 UWR's. Kirk Long had Jordan 1 lows. They werewith two other tall American dudes. One was wearing all-white AM90's. Long and Burke had UWR shirts. Did those ever release here? Saw a ton of them at HKthough.
Originally Posted by goldenjumpman

i think they still have a lot of sizes for the 4/19 pack..

who wanna split the pack??
happy.gif

I'd split a pack with you, but you wear size 9.

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

Anyway, are the AF25 UWR's low-cut?

they are low cut with the tribal design on it, looks nice to me... http://niketalk.com/topic/92422

Gotcha. I saw the Atenean Faith boys at Eastwood cinema last night. Vince Burke was wearing these AF25 UWR's. Kirk Long had Jordan 1 lows. They were with two other tall American dudes. One was wearing all-white AM90's. Long and Burke had UWR shirts. Did those ever release here? Saw a ton of them at HK though.

those guys are lucky. getting free nike shoes and all..

i don't think that those are the AF25 UWRs that are available in G4. It's an AF25 with tribal print, but not the UWRs. I was told also by the staffthat the AF25 UWRs were not released here.

Originally Posted by alvin314159

i don't think that those are the AF25 UWRs that are available in G4. It's an AF25 with tribal print, but not the UWRs. I was told also by the staff that the AF25 UWRs were not released here.
oh aight. for a minute there i was really impressed with Nike Phils. called up g4 and told me the af25s had a gold swoosh. i thought they wereasia exclusives or something.
laugh.gif

anyone have pics of those af25 lows?

Back
Top Bottom