NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by tmac360

Originally Posted by alvin314159

i don't think that those are the AF25 UWRs that are available in G4. It's an AF25 with tribal print, but not the UWRs. I was told also by the staff that the AF25 UWRs were not released here.
oh aight. for a minute there i was really impressed with Nike Phils. called up g4 and told me the af25s had a gold swoosh. i thought they were asia exclusives or something.
laugh.gif

anyone have pics of those af25 lows?

here ya go

Originally Posted by tmac360

i don't think that those are the AF25 UWRs that are available in G4. It's an AF25 with tribal print, but not the UWRs. I was told also by the staff that the AF25 UWRs were not released here.
oh aight. for a minute there i was really impressed with Nike Phils. called up g4 and told me the af25s had a gold swoosh. i thought they were asia exclusives or something.
laugh.gif

anyone have pics of those af25 lows?

here ya go

Yeah those are not the UWR's... thanks for the photo alvin!
glasses.gif

any news on the 5/18 pack? i wonder if it's still releasing and if it's still going to be P15995 given that the other packs didn't sell out.

Originally Posted by LeBronGames

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

my boys tell me glorietta also has the 6 rings.got a chance to see it myself,seeing as the shoe borrows the upper mesh and patent pleather,ahem,i mean leather from the XI's,if this is any indication of how the CDP XI's are gonna be,y'all can have my pack.the mesh and patent leather is disgustingly thin and reeks of poor quality materials.quality issues regarding JB is nothing new and it is entirely possible for them to butcher a classic sneaker with third rate materials all in the name of the almighty buck.

Who cares, then don't buy
roll.gif
More chances for others.

judging by your comment,apparently you do.
laugh.gif

you know how you can see through certain people?it doesn't matter if they change user names,sigs,it sounds all too familiar...

lemme ask you:what would you say is your passion?
tongue.gif

guys are we still getting any other HD cw's? more specifically the argentina's? hehe and the air max 90 current, the white one in the sportswear site?thanks

Originally Posted by 5ringx

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Originally Posted by 5ringx

pippens retro out in phils...how much are they ?
Ey Bro, just curious... is this a question you are askign or an update? thanks...
glasses.gif
both of them..question n updates..thanks
happy.gif

Oh i see, well im not sure... but i quite hope it drops...

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

pareng adiksashus hehe, can you give us a size run on the CG3s there? salamat!
40% off pala. its around 4400. i got d size 9.. 9.5 is already reserved "daw" will take som pix later. will update you guys for goodstuff on sale.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom