greatest update of all time.
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thanks

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

Originally Posted by calsfinest22

update! gold flightposite 1 available at park trinoma, P8995
thanks for the update calsfinest22! But I like the foamposites better, I wish the foamposites (royal blue or eggplants) will hit out shores.
pimp.gif

same here bro... i like the foamposites way better than the flighpo..

woah a lot of new updates here. would want the flightposites but too expensive for me hehe

those olympias are the best colorway so far imo.

any more updates?

sir limited lang ba ang labas ng flightposite dito???

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
FS: UWR Hyperdunk size12...
FS: NIKE USA Jersey - KOBE ...Large

i like the Hyperflight, didnt have the chance to have them coz im stil young & not a shoe fanatic when it was released..

you're all welcome! haven't posted here in a while. I've been itching to buy the flightposites and come out of retirement but the price is just toomuch for me at this time. Those flightposites for me are the best thing I've put on my feet for balling! Light, low to the ground, very responsive zoomair, great ankle support. I just wore my OG's to death.

hey guys do you have any info..if the motosports xx3 will drop here..deym im loving the blue one's...gotta have those in my life!

nike albng update
air jordan olympia, air jordan flipside, airmax 90 black/silver/gold and black/varsity red/white,nike flightposite 1 black/gold metallic silver

quick question guys, how come they sell these jackets for just PHP2,995? while on NDC it costs A hundred bucks? are these the same w/ the nike website? itsgood for us tho
smile.gif

and okey, it could be separated literally, anyone got two different colors/country and combined with the other?

thanks
wink.gif
wink.gif

just an update:trinoma has gold flightposites,wht/blue zoom flight 95's,a couple of IV/XIX cdp's(didin't ask for the szs)&azl V's at 20%off

Originally Posted by igie00

white cement fusion 3 spotted at NP rob ermita.

yep..di ko rin nakita price!
grin.gif

meron din
white/light gray toe zoom 81
nike dunk hoops white/light blue
and court force low upper and nike free sole.

Originally Posted by gishtar

sir limited lang ba ang labas ng flightposite dito???

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
FS: UWR Hyperdunk size 12...

I think it's not limited but not too many stocks also.
happy.gif

Hi guys, not sure which thread to post, just a heads up, especially to those NT heads that are based and will be going to Singapore, Limited Edition isreleasing Air Max 90 Infrared Premium along with 2 different Premium Colors, price is S$179.00 (around Php 5700.00), Flightposite I Black Gold, S$279.00 (Php8500.00), Jordan Fusion 3 white cement, S$ 239.00 (Php 7000.00). They still have cdp 5/18, 4/19 not sure with the available sizes though....

I've been trying to avoid to spend but when I see the Air Max 90 Premium Infrared, then just 1 signature will do..

Nike Park Glorietta has the ff:

Fusion 3 White Cements for PHP7,295
Gold Flightposite I's for PHP8,995
White Purple Zoom 81 for PHP5,795

FEU jersey and UE jersey displayed on Nike Park Gateway... tas pati colorway ng UE hyperdunk meron din dun.. sa FEU plain black na hyperdunk... for displaynga lang.. pero sabi dun e eventually magbebenta rin sila ng ganung colors ng HD ...09/06/08

FS: UWR Hyperdunk size12... 7.3k

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Hi guys, not sure which thread to post, just a heads up, especially to those NT heads that are based and will be going to Singapore, Limited Edition is releasing Air Max 90 Infrared Premium along with 2 different Premium Colors, price is S$179.00 (around Php 5700.00), Flightposite I Black Gold, S$279.00 (Php 8500.00), Jordan Fusion 3 white cement, S$ 239.00 (Php 7000.00). They still have cdp 5/18, 4/19 not sure with the available sizes though....

I've been trying to avoid to spend but when I see the Air Max 90 Premium Infrared, then just 1 signature will do..

Do they still have sizes for the AM90?

^ its that store in queensway mall right? i bought my air force last year there. any new air force there?

Back
Top Bottom