NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Limited Edition have 3 outlets, Queensway, Peninsula Shopping Center (near Cityhall MRT) and Heeren (in Orchard), yesterday when I took off, they still have atleast 5 or 9 and 9.5,5 pairs of size 10 , 2 of 12 and 2 of 13, that's in Queensway, so there's a chance that Peninsula and Heeren might still have alot of pairs....

they have a lot of Air Force 1s on sale, they even have Nike Air Force 1 High Supreme Rasheed Wallace.

just check their website and you can check their store locations...

http://www.limitededt.com/website2/http://www.limitededt.com/website2/

trinoma also has fusion cements.also saw the uaap display in store.ang pulido ng jerseys.thought it was funny that theUE shorts seemed worn,bacon garter.absolutely loved the feu green/wht hyperdunks tb.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

DSC00580.JPG

DSC00581.JPG

DSC00582.JPG
DSC00583.JPG

More pics on the UAAP / NCAA thread

maganda sana kung printed ung mga jerseys....o siguro hindi maganda pagkakapatch nung nakita ko sa gateway na display..opinion lang....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
FS: UWR Hyperdunk size12... NIKE USA Jersey - KOBE ...Large....9k....

they are not going to be relase tb hd here as of the moment, there are no clues yet as to wat cw of hd going to drop, let s just wait for nike pi to decide...

Originally Posted by gishtar

maganda sana kung printed ung mga jerseys....o siguro hindi maganda pagkakapatch nung nakita ko sa gateway na display..opinion lang....

i think nike is banking on the quality of the fabric
happy.gif
and not the printing on the jersey...the patch design looks..
sick.gif

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
FS: UWR Hyperdunk size 12... NIKE USA Jersey - KOBE ...Large....9k....

ei crux, yeah its been a while since my last post, but i'm still visiting NT from time to time, i've been a lurker coz i'm too lazy to log in
laugh.gif
and i've been trying to stay away from the shoe game for quite some time now but no luck...kicks are like coccaine for me, once you are hooked you'redoomed for life

AJF 3 white cement seen all over the metro..

are they going to release the black cement fusion 3's??

Originally Posted by igie00

AJF 3 white cement seen all over the metro..

are they going to release the black cement fusion 3's??

And they look damn nice. Price is almost P7300.
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom