NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Im also wondering if its gonna hit the outlets soon. Im planning to cop more HDs for balling. I love playing in Hyperdunks, Ive already played basketball withmy Kobe USA HDs.. and i love it. hehehe so light and comfortable.

spotted today at np glorietta and greenbelt was Lebron Air Zoom Ambassador (white/black/grey) 5,495php and tomorrow LBJ VI (white/crimson red/black) whichsuprisingly at 7,695php only I thought it will be retailed around 8,995php from the previous Lebron V. Baka kasi bumagsak lang yun sa outlet.

$250 daw sa US footlocker eh so more or less 12.5K to 15K? am still very disappointed nike won't come out with a zoom kobe 4 UWR, seems like nike is shortchanging kobe

ambassador - P 5,295
2hdw9id.jpg

a staff at nike glorietta told me that the OG lebron VI will release on nov.7
34g0iyx.jpg

and that there will be 2 more cw (GR) of the lebron VI..

are the uwr limited? imo the lebron 6 looks a bit clunky just like the prev lebrons, imo the best is still the azg

@lbj19... i dont think so.. but the uwr championship gold (which is numbered) are the limited ones. bili na pare.. hehehe..

i saw AJ 3 at NP MOA. Size 9 and 9.5. CWs available are black cat, white/red/black and cool grays. 5996 i think.

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

@lbj19... i dont think so.. but the uwr championship gold (which is numbered) are the limited ones. bili na pare.. hehehe..

so the pair on the pic doesnt have the "witness gold" on the toe?

Originally Posted by jamespiritu

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

so the pair on the pic doesnt have the "witness gold" on the toe?

they definitely doesn't come with the wooden box. can anybody please help to confirm the "witness gold" on the toe?

please take note that attached pics are not the actual pics of the shoes from the Philippines' release...

one visible difference... the p.i. version has "the six" placed on the tongue instead of the "VI" in the gold medal pack... there is alsono "witness gold" on the pseudo strap... it looks like the same shoe he wore during their olympic stint in china... the cushion of the zoom air feelslike the lebron 3 but lighter... i still have to test how it performs on court so that i could get a reliable feel on how the ankle support holds up
smile.gif

the uwr "witness gold pack" are numbered (limited only to 114 pairs)..the uwr Z6 released here are the gold medal pack, i think..

Back
Top Bottom