NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

a staff from nike park BHS told me that there would be a raffle on nov7 friday for the 6 pairs of the "witness gold pack" of the lebron VI... thiswould be the one with the wooden box... i cant vouch for the staff's credebility but let's just consider it an early heads up to those interested... wenever know what stuff nike pi has cooked up for us... imho i thought that they would do a 666... 6 pairs to be raffled on the 6th of november at around 6pm...hehehe...
roll.gif

^ There is truth to that.

I'm just waiting for Nike Philippines' official word.

The thread should be up soon.

kingcrux31 wrote:

^ There is truth to that.

I'm just waiting for Nike Philippines' official word.

The thread should be up soon.
thanks kc... i see the witness gold pack thread is up
happy.gif

i wonder what sizes will be realeased here on friday.. hmm..

Jumpman Team Pro spotted at NP GB3. SRP 5,795. Black/White/Red CW. The material used looks like cheap leather IMO. I tried bending the shoe and was surprisedit can be bent (a little) even in the area where there is carbon fiber. Looks nice though but quality could have been better.

Can somebody please confirm if the Jumpan Pro Retro have CF, I read somewhere that they are not using an actual CF for this shoes....

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Can somebody please confirm if the Jumpan Pro Retro have CF, I read somewhere that they are not using an actual CF for this shoes....
that explains why i can bend it.
frown.gif

Anymore 6rings available at any Nike parks, preferably a 9? Thanks guys. Oh yeah, any news about the Black/Red 1s w/ a strap heading our shores? Thanks again!

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

Originally Posted by jeremydelacruz

^fire reds @ moa???
eek.gif

last pair?
yeah.. not sure if that is the last pair.. but i'm pretty sure na discounted na yun.. hehehe..

yup! 30% off i think. my friend copped one to my envy. no size for me
frown.gif

OK OK. merOn pa ngang Fire Red 3s... Out from reserve. last 3 pairs for all Park store. for those who wanted:

NP - Ermita size9
NP -MOA size 10 & 10.5

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

Originally Posted by 10Sakuragi

I forgot to add for the 6rings. I'm looking for the Concord colorway.

NP MOA has still some 6 rings concord colorways..
Oh thanks bro
eek.gif
! Would you happen to know the retail for thekicks? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom