NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

hey if guys. if the 11/12 cdp dropped here, it'd be on for retail right? when is it expected to drop? i asked some guy who worked at BHS when and he dinteven know what a cdp was... SMH. im ready for the camp out!

december 27, 2008
smile.gif

sorry if i posted in the wrong forum...but does anybody know if there are any mamba HD's left? they never released here in the US...i would really like toget a pair...i need a size 11 if anyone can help please pm me

US release was moved to the 20th instead of the 26th, I hope they move the sched too since I will be in Manila around that date

anybody got news about air Jordan 1 low phat (black/red cw) releasing here in the Philippines?

Originally Posted by 10Sakuragi

So the CDPs are dropping on the 27th?
If my understanding is correct. CDP drops on the 26th, and will be released/sold on the 27th.

Good day NT!
glasses.gif

This release would definitely be crazy. First come. first served basis. I just hope there would be a lot of pairs available.

^ Yes indeed buddy. Well since this is going to be a much awaited and last CDP dropping. I hope we wont end up camping out. But whatever this release turns outgoodluck to everyone and the NT family!
glasses.gif

^ Im with you brother... Well whether a camp out is happening or not. Our friends who are wanting to get hold of their own share will make things happen...just my 2 cents... Peace!
glasses.gif

went in festival alabang ... saw Nike Air Penny 2 worth Php 7495 ata ...heheh ... cool....bagong delivery ... and new colorway of Zoom 81, red/white/blackcombination

^ Get your pairs why supply lasts... by the way i also posted this update in other nike Stores... The penny 2 retro's were available in nike stadiumgreenbelt 5 since friday evening.

Good day NT.
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom