NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

hope it would be a peaceful one if there's a camp out happening.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

^^ i'm with you pareng mon
wink.gif

blackmambakb24 wrote:

countdown pack is comming to town!!!
roll.gif
Tiba-tiba starbucks n' Krispy Kreme pag nagkataon....
laugh.gif

Official Release date in LE SG of AJ11/12 CDP - December 27,2008...
pimp.gif

@ np g4

orlando magic cw penny 2s - 6,495
all black zoom lebron 6 - 7,495
fire red jordan 2.5 - 6,495
green/gray/ivory dunk low cl - 3,495

hey im in the philippines for the holidays so im not a regular on this forum... are the cdp's only coming at the bhs nike park? thanks

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

penny 2's and blackout lebron 6 are available @ trinoma.

Hows the quality of those Penny's pareng max?

@ thatboyrichy = you can cop older CDP's at NP Trinoma, NP BHS & NP MOA. But during release day only BHS have it...

50 pairs of CDPs allocated for Nike Philippines.

36 - BHS , 12 - Forum and 12 - Stadium...

but we still need to consider the VIPs and Nike Employees getting their pairs...I'm assuming 35 pairs will be the actual number to be release to thepublic...

Goodluck to all the NTers...hope Nike will strictly follow the 1 pack per head...

I'll try to drop by around 5PM, directly from the airport...hopefully there will still be a pair and size for me (though i have to thank in advance my boycovering for me, you know who you are)...
wink.gif
if i'll be unlucky gettingmy pair i'll just take the chance to meet up with those NTers that will still be there...

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

Hows the quality of those Penny's pareng max?
quality is ok. not so good but not bad either. it has a lot of glue residue IMHO. the white CW would have been better so the glue residuewould've been unnoticeable.

sircsetroc, do you know which stadium branches will be getting the 11/12 CDP? thanks. hope to meet some of you guys when we all go camping in at nike BHS.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

50 pairs of CDPs allocated for Nike Philippines.

36 - BHS , 12 - Forum and 12 - Stadium...

but we still need to consider the VIPs and Nike Employees getting their pairs...I'm assuming 35 pairs will be the actual number to be release to the public...

Goodluck to all the NTers...hope Nike will strictly follow the 1 pack per head...

I'll try to drop by around 5PM, directly from the airport...hopefully there will still be a pair and size for me (though i have to thank in advance my boy covering for me, you know who you are)...
wink.gif
if i'll be unlucky getting my pair i'll just take the chance to meet up with those NTers that will still be there...

The Philippines allocation is just too little compared to how many are wanting to buy their sets. My contact in the US has secured 50 sets to resell just forhimself alone, I guess most of the packs will really be released in the US.

Camping out sounds fun, especially the meeting new friends part, but when you get sick and lose your voice to sore throat the first time around, you reallywill have serious 2nd thoughts about doing it again. Hope everyone on NT Philippines will get their sets!!!

penny 2's spotted in: Nike GLorietta, Nike GB5 and Gb3. Seems to be a lot of pennys! dont worry bout no shortage. plan on copping me a pair after theCDP's.
smile.gif
7495 for the pennies. if only they had the home colorway. sigh.

i know for damn certain nike park trinoma is selling those penny 2 for 6,495.i was there last night.what gives with the different pricing nike PI?

i know for damn certain nike park trinoma is selling those penny 2 for 6,495.i was there last night.what gives with the different pricing nike PI?

Originally Posted by gh0stface05

whats the real retail price for those penny 2s?

It's retail at 6,495 php. Medyo magulo between np/ns kasi. The price tag are 6,495 pero lumalabas na 7,495php. Some stores like np greenbelt was 6,495php but when you check BHS it 7,495php. But majority its 6,495 php lang talaga. Too bad sa mga bumili ng mahal.
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom