NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

anybody knows if we're going to have the Nike Air Jordan AJF 5 Fusion Low (black/black varsity red white) here?

Originally Posted by lbj19

hi guys any news on the zoom flight 5s? and the jordan 23 white red?

Been waiting for the zoom flight 5s too. Though I'm hoping they would release the black/blue colorway.

As for the XXIII white/red..... checkout ebay.ph. Saw it there.
wink.gif
wink.gif

^^^^ Heard the XX3s White Red Stealths are no longer dropping in the Philippines. And neither are the Olympic VIs.

^^^ That's what people at Nike Park and Stadium told me when I called up to ask. There is still a chance though that they may drop in. It's been awhile though since the release date and we normally get stuff earlier or at most, a week late. I did not want to wait too long or wait too long for nothing andso I picked up my pair from the US instead.

hmm i lack the g's i only like the 16..hmm guess i'll have to pass!...anyone wants a trade with DS cdp-17's? hehe

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

azhul..ill get your 17's...is DP ok? medyo gipit sa pera ngayon eh...

down payment you mean sir?...i can sell this as low as 7k DS...if cash!?0917-9173261

any idea on the 6 rings? droping here?

Nike PI is so unpredictable with their releases. You really can't rely on anybody even on the inside.. Hmm.

yeah your right sadikmac..i heard that the CDP's will be released on monday instead of tomorrow.
mad.gif
3 more days of waiting.

^^Its going to be traffic this monday lol... goodluck to fellow Nt members who are going to buy these packs...

prolly theuy changed the RD of cdp's NIKE pi is worried if kb24's would sell out..bec. of the defeat...kinna negative thinking..hehe

7/16 will be released on Monday at Nike Park BHS. They will start selling at 7pm. Those who want to buy will have to lineup. Only 1 pack per person. Saw themhanging the "ad" just before going home from the ZK3 MVP event.

Originally Posted by feathertouch29

7/16 will be released on Monday at Nike Park BHS. They will start selling at 7pm. Those who want to buy will have to lineup. Only 1 pack per person. Saw them hanging the "ad" just before going home from the ZK3 MVP event.
See you guys on Monday. =)

Hey guys,
I have a question regarding the availability of packages dropping in the PI. Are there other stores selling them besides Nike BHS? (i.e. Nike Park in Alabangor the Nike Park in SM Southmall) I'm planning my summer vaca. in the Philippines and I want to purchase the V/XVIII package over there, and others if itspossible.

Thanks guys alot!

^Right now, NP's super mega main branch is in BHS so all the nice releases will ONLY be there.

Though there'll be times those "special releases" will be transferred to other "high traffic" branches.

Originally Posted by feathertouch29

7/16 will be released on Monday at Nike Park BHS. They will start selling at 7pm. Those who want to buy will have to lineup. Only 1 pack per person. Saw them hanging the "ad" just before going home from the ZK3 MVP event.
It's about time something was done about multiple CDP purchases being made by a single buyer. At least now they need to bring in their driver,brother, yaya or dog to get 2 or 3 pairs.
roll.gif

got my pack here in Singapore yesterday....hope all Phil NTers wanting to buy can get their pack too...

not much problem getting my set yesterday compare to the 6 and 17 which was sold out within minutes, i believe the shop here still have some pairs left of the7 and 16...

Originally Posted by gh0stface05

anyone want to split the 7/16 pack? i just want the 16. size 10. send me a PM.
Anyone want to split it too? Like ghostface, I only want the 16 (size 8 or 8.5)

Back
Top Bottom