NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

hi guys, do you know when we'll be getting the all black GR hyperdunks?
smile.gif

thanks guys... so theirs no official release date other than word that it will release in "august"? man, i went to mall of asia yesterday and theywouldnt sell me the kobe jersey, said it was for display only. man, if you convert the cost of the kobe jersey, its like $30. i really want one. hopefully ican make it out to BHS. i'll have to find out where it is and when it releases to see if i'll still be here.

on a side note, i went to watch wow wow wee live today (first time i've ever seen that show so i didnt know what to expect) and let me tell you, that girlmarielle is mad pretty!! damn son! haha, took a picture with her too LMAO!

^^^with regards to the jersey. they would get new stocks on august as the peeps from bhs said. are the one we're getting or u saw at mall of asia the samequality as the ones being sold in the us? coz from what i know its only the swingman version that's being sold here.

^^^with regards to the jersey. they would get new stocks on august as the peeps from bhs said. are the one we're getting or u saw at mall of asia the samequality as the ones being sold in the us? coz from what i know its only the swingman version that's being sold here.

wow Nike Park is definitely stepping up their game if they indeed release the united we rise hyperdunks! Any updates? Haven't been to any branch lately soI haven't been able to help much with regards to updates

Havent passed by any nike store lately. Especially nike park Bhs. So are there any new release or any new ones going to be released soon? thanks guys!
glasses.gif

ok, people, you just got to stop sending me messages regarding the mambas.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

no, i dont have any pairs left and im no reseller. i just helped out a few NTers for free.

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Havent passed by any nike store lately. Especially nike park Bhs. So are there any new release or any new ones going to be released soon? thanks guys!
glasses.gif

none so far
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by tmac360

ok, people, you just got to stop sending me messages regarding the mambas.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

no, i dont have any pairs left and im no reseller. i just helped out a few NTers for free.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by alvin314159

Here's something new at nike park bhs: zoom kobe 81 and kobe carpe diem shirts.

what does nike park bhs mean? (sorry noob lol)
the mamba hyperdunks are selling for too much on ebay

btw where can i get a team usa kobe jersey? (the one thats costs 1500) haha

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

^^ checkout ebay..

theyre selling for 12K... thats too much for a shoe thats not even limited edition (well limited in the phils lol) and is cheaper than the Zoom Kobesignature line

Back
Top Bottom