NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Did most Nike Parks release the AJF 3's? I hope they release the right colors of the AJF 3's. They're probably the only release i've beenlooking forward to other than the HD's

me too..im lookin forward with the white cements if ever they release here...those ajf3's look a lot like the aj3...even the fit...

goldenjumpman: were you able to get yourself a oly6? seems like they have a lot...

went to sm north edsa yesterday, and to my surprise there were no hyperdunks insight on NP (damn these pancakes are really hot),
but they have oly 6s,
and the shocker > lebronV 30% off..

in "my shoe rack" the kobe usa HD is on 10% discount... not bad..

the germany hd's are all over the metro right.........do you guys think the HD's would reach the sales rack or outlets? coz i think, it would. themarket is flooded with HD's even sports central has them........i think this has something to do with our economy slowing down and every commodities'prices increasing etc.

btw re: dirk HD's, i didnt like the black part of the shoe (the back part and the sides), the painting of was done poorly. Its like they only used spraypaint on it......... hoping the manu HD's arrive......

i think it would with that kind of quantity...if theyre all over,there might be a big chance that they'll hit outlet stores...

Thanks mackiecorrea for the tip, really appreciated it. Man, I thought the Air Max 90 Currents would drop there since of all the exclusive stuff we'regetting. Speaking of CDPs, lol, any news about the V/XVIII dropping over there? Thanks again, more power to everyone!

staff from bhs said it would...aug.23 is the release date accdng to the jordan brand thread...were usually on time here...but its price is gettin higher...lastcdp was 15,995 compared to the $310(approx. 14k?) in US...

but its easier to get cdp's here right? coz they still have stocks of the 9/14,7/16,4/19....

i think it would still be the same for the next cdp...as they say...

Just Saw The AJF3 Light Blue/Black Colorway on Nike Park..Im Not Feelin the Color though

FS: Olympic 6 Size 9
FS: AJF1 Taxi's Size 9
FS: Phly Size 9
FS: CDP Pairs 19/18

quck question ..how much the Kobe mambas HD in Philllipines..how do u get them for sale?

Does Nike Park accept phone orders? Because my friend from the Philippines said his brother phone order the black mamba.

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

goldenjumpman: were you able to get yourself a oly6? seems like they have a lot...
yup, i do have a pair already.. but i still dont have em wit me..
laugh.gif

thanks to tmac360..
wink.gif

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

staff from bhs said it would...aug.23 is the release date accdng to the jordan brand thread...were usually on time here...but its price is gettin higher...last cdp was 15,995 compared to the $310(approx. 14k?) in US...

but its easier to get cdp's here right? coz they still have stocks of the 9/14,7/16,4/19....

i think it would still be the same for the next cdp...as they say...

$310 is a good price imo coz you know how much are the cdps here in toronto? its like $400 with 13% TAX!!!

^whew...serious? wow...wont complain any further! hehe

i just hope they wont bring it up again when the 11/12 cdp comes...coz of all the hype and all that...

yeah man. but if ever they don't increase the price for the 11/12, it will probably be a raffle again because im sure everybody is going to want one.hahaha!

Originally Posted by sneakername

yeah man. but if ever they don't increase the price for the 11/12, it will probably be a raffle again because im sure everybody is going to want one.

something tells me they'll jack up the 11/12's price to about 18-19k.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

yeah man. but if ever they don't increase the price for the 11/12, it will probably be a raffle again because im sure everybody is going to want one.

dang! told you...
smh.gif

let's just hope that they aint gonna do it..

Originally Posted by goldenjumpman

Originally Posted by Gameover2

dang! told you...
smh.gif

let's just hope that they aint gonna do it..

in that case, i'll just buy my cdp in Singapore or probably somewhereelse...

Back
Top Bottom