NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Originally Posted by goldenjumpman

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by sneakername

yeah man. but if ever they don't increase the price for the 11/12, it will probably be a raffle again because im sure everybody is going to want one.

something tells me they'll jack up the 11/12's price to about 18-19k.

dang! told you...
smh.gif

let's just hope that they aint gonna do it..

in that case, i'll just buy my cdp in Singapore or probably somewhereelse...
18-19k for the jordan cdp XI-XII?...agrrrhhhh!!!!...need to start saving some money right now and it will fall on christmas.

hope the cdp 11/12 would be stable at 16k...with all the 13th month and other xmas bonus.. i think that would not be enough for me if price goes to 18-19k..

^^no raffles anymore for the CDP 11/12 please!!! Id rather line up overnight and pay 18k-19k than relying on LUCK to get my pack.

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Originally Posted by goldenjumpman

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by sneakername

yeah man. but if ever they don't increase the price for the 11/12, it will probably be a raffle again because im sure everybody is going to want one.

something tells me they'll jack up the 11/12's price to about 18-19k.

dang! told you...
smh.gif

let's just hope that they aint gonna do it..

in that case, i'll just buy my cdp in Singapore or probably somewhereelse...
18-19k for the jordan cdp XI-XII?...agrrrhhhh!!!!...need to start saving some money right now and it will fall on christmas.

Exactly. Since it's Christmas season, people will be having a little extra. Perfect time to milk people for the most-anticipated CDP release. Eitherway, people will buy at 19k. Maybe not us. But I'm sure they'll fly off the shelves.

Originally Posted by Born 1985

^^no raffles anymore for the CDP 11/12 please!!! Id rather line up overnight and pay 18k-19k than relying on LUCK to get my pack.

preach! i agree!

If the price of the CDP XI/XII jacks up to 19K or anything above that, then I'm going to be forced to buy the pack in halves. Besides, I don't like theXIs that much, and the XIIs are my favorite.

hahaha. funny how early we're all speculating on how much the pack will cost or how it will be released. i think it all boils down to how much you reallywant the pack and what you're willing to go through to get one. i know this is a bit early but good luck to everyone who wants one!

Im willing also to camp-out on the XI/XII pack but if the retail is up to 19K i rather buy other pack or split pack maybe..

just a quick reminder to those who are interested in buying the dirk hds... please check the stitching of the number in the toe box... quality of the stitchingare sometimes inconsistent... saw several dirk hd's having better stitching compared to others on display...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

^Thanks for the advise man. By the way i met your friend Norman several weeks ago...
glasses.gif
yeah he told me about it
happy.gif
wish there would be another eventfor us shoe heads to meet up again... i just pray that it wont be a raffle like the mcfly's...

by the way... saw the fusion 5 lows... the details on thoes are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by taken24

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

^Thanks for the advise man. By the way i met your friend Norman several weeks ago...
glasses.gif
yeah he told me about it
happy.gif
wish there would be another event for us shoe heads to meet up again... i just pray that it wont be a raffle like the mcfly's...

by the way... saw the fusion 5 lows... the details on thoes are
pimp.gif

Ah yeah, thought he was a regular poster here in NT and he just mentioned that you were the one posting stuffs here. I remembered through your post name"taken24". Anyway yeah events are a way of meeting uup old and new sneaker heads. but i prefer QS as i can get into most of the places preferably BHSearlier than most people do. Anyway have a good day man!

Agree... ive seen it and its quite decent yet...
pimp.gif

^Looks like it. I was in Glorietta and Greenbelt earlier and they were in every athletic shoe store.

Not sure if tom (fri) or sun (coz it think there's an event at NP BHS, they might coincide the event with the release..not sure though)

Back
Top Bottom