NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Thank you so much, sir. Been looking around for the red/black Jordan Six Ring and it appears that this colorway is already sold out. Anyone knows where icould still purchase one? Size 11.

anyone looking for black/wht/crmson lebron 6 and melo 6 black/black/ugly?head on over to trinoma.don't forget to shield your eyes when you spot the melos.

anyone looking for black/wht/crmson lebron 6 and melo 6 black/black/ugly?head on over to trinoma.don't forget to shield your eyes when you spot the melos.

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

Originally Posted by soleXchange

are they going to release the snake pools in Manila?
I want the snake pools too but as what i know its a HOH exclusive..

That's what I think so too. But if they will release it in Manila, I'll have better chance of getting it there.
happy.gif

How about the release date of the 11/12? Meron na?
Sana nga raffle para exual chances. Kesa 1st come 1st buy...patay tayo sa mga resellers.

brothers.... saw team pilipinas jacket, jersey, and shorts at NP MOA. jersey and shorts has 2 colorways.. blue and white.. copped those pilipinas bball shortsalready.. hehehe...

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

brothers.... saw team pilipinas jacket, jersey, and shorts at NP MOA. jersey and shorts has 2 colorways.. blue and white.. copped those pilipinas bball shorts already.. hehehe...
Nice one bro, Lemme check...Thanks!

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

brothers.... saw team pilipinas jacket, jersey, and shorts at NP MOA. jersey and shorts has 2 colorways.. blue and white.. copped those pilipinas bball shorts already.. hehehe...

Same designs as the previous ones or new designs?

jacket almost same... jersey and shorts looks different to me.. sorry i don't have any camphone / cam to take pictures on it.. hehehehe..

Team Pilipinas jacket's design is the same but different make -- now it's the water repellant type of material unlike before.

Not sure if these are limited... I heard only 5 branches of NP have these -- MOA, G4, not sure on the other 3. The last I saw (around 6pm), there is still amedium and a large displayed in G4 (not sure about the stocks left though).

Trinoma...

The Materials of the Jerseys and Shorts are just fine, the names and swoosh are all heat transferred, the same as they use in soccer jerseys. I like the designof the shorts but I got turned off when I saw the two pockets.
laugh.gif
Jacketis hmmm...just average
eyes.gif
Back of the jersey is quite nice, just like theUSA jersey without the number and name but the tribal design is there
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom