NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by Gorgy Tugade

magkano ho NIKE KD1.? may ROOKIE-SOPHIES colorway na available.? Pics anyone..???

Php 4795

Afaik, only the home and away cw were released here.

guys, any news of the release date of the Kobe IV Del Sol? thanks
smile.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

^heard 2day that they'r definitely commin out just dont know when. hope they'r not as limited as chaos.

^^^ someone said march 1 or first week of march and afaik they are gr.

guys how much are these locally? ive seen some nike park that has these but i wasnt able to ask for the price. tia

3028280321_6a90d7c0f8.jpg

^ Subic Outlet already have that pros.. just don't know what's the price and sizes available,sorry.

Xavier, I went to Nike Stadium GB5 and Nike Park G4 yesterday and both confirmed that March 1 will be the release date of the Del Sol's. Definitely not aslimited as the Chaos. HTH.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by dvplayground

Xavier, I went to Nike Stadium GB5 and Nike Park G4 yesterday and both confirmed that March 1 will be the release date of the Del Sol's. Definitely not as limited as the Chaos. HTH.
smile.gif

thanks Tofee! that's great news, pretty sure you're also getting your pair haha!
happy.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

del sols a.k.a. 61's are definitely a cop, they should include the yellow laces too like in the states

You're welcome Xavier.
smile.gif
Haha yes can't wait to cop a pair! I'm wondering what's the next CW of Kobe IV after the Del Sol's..

Originally Posted by igie00

Anyone know if Park will have those Phats??
Naku! patay tayu dyan pareng Ryan. hahaha! Black Cements are very nice looking and materials are great!

Yeah Pareng Mon, those are really nice..Probably will be my first cop from Nike this year..

Originally Posted by monase

del sols a.k.a. 61's are definitely a cop, they should include the yellow laces too like in the states
da225fae57d6f97f3a557134618cc8b25d6c0b5.pjpg

f89151e6d595345508e97314993884a69bda6a7.pjpg

The yellow laces are definitely included. It's makes the shoes way much
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by igie00

Yeah Pareng Mon, those are really nice..Probably will be my first cop from Nike this year..

Pareng Ryan and guys... Just checked park bhs last night and no drops of them phats. They dont even know about it. Probably this friday im assuming since theyusually get their stuffs on that day. Anyway if im not mistaken these are GR shoes. But with its quality in my opinion this is a sure cop.

No more money for me, but i wont sleep on these...
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom