NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by alexeibc

How about the other nike park branches? Are they releasing the Jordan 5 dark army too?
NP Glorietta has them. The display is a size 10 I think.

Originally Posted by JonT

Originally Posted by alexeibc

How about the other nike park branches? Are they releasing the Jordan 5 dark army too?
NP Glorietta has them. The display is a size 10 I think.
There are only 12 pairs in NP Glorietta. IDK with other branches. Staffs said its a limited release here.

super easy pass.

as a rule,i don't buy sneakers with plastic covered typewriting paper as material for the upper.

atleast with these you don't have to worry about soles turning yellow right?

Saw those at Rockwell & Greenbelt 5...
Saw Toro Bravo's at Greenbelt 3.
Saw a pair of AJ1 Jordan 1's at Shoesalon Rockwell they're selling it for P15,000 those are size 10's if i'm not mistaken.

Originally Posted by Inigo

Saw a pair of AJ1 Jordan 1's at Shoesalon Rockwell they're selling it for P15,000 those are size 10's if i'm not mistaken.

colorway of the AJ 1?

Originally Posted by jason16

dark army same PL as Oly VI 08's?
Almost the same, its really hard to maintain the leather especially here in PI where the humidity is
frown.gif

Originally Posted by B fr3sh

colorway of the AJ 1?
Black/red with straps

Originally Posted by B fr3sh

colorway of the AJ 1?
It's RED/WHITE/BLACK dude.

Just went to trinoma this afternoon. I saw the jordan toro bravo pack. Lebron VI allstar edition. Lebron VI low (2,3 or 4 diff CWs i think). Kobe IVGrey/white, Black/red, all white cw. Thats all that i remember. sorry.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Bounce

Just went to trinoma this afternoon. I saw the jordan toro bravo pack. Lebron VI allstar edition. Lebron VI low (2,3 or 4 diff CWs i think). Kobe IV Grey/white, Black/red, all white cw. Thats all that i remember. sorry.
smile.gif

Will checkout Trinoma tomorrow.
My friend informed me that they have new stocks on ZKIV's...
Thanks for the info...

can someone please post pics of this aj1 at shoesalon TIA
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom