NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Dropped by Park Trinoma last Monday and saw these new Kobe tees.

SHOPIMAGE_733_M.jpg

SHOPIMAGE_732_M.jpg

6995??? hell... i would only buy basketball shoes with that price tag are ones equipped with carbon fiber

those dream season will hit the outlets,esp with that price tag...will buy those for 70% off hahaha

those soldier 3's are
pimp.gif
wanna buy those for the court! haha

Any size 10.5 or 11 Kobe 4 MPLS available at any park outlet? My wife gave me a size 10 Kobe 4 MPLS and it's too small for me. I called up Nike ParkGalleria and they told me it was the last size, can i exchange it with a size 10.5 or 11 at any Nike Park outlet? Maybe someone is willing to trade a 10.5 or11 Kobe 4 MPLS for my size 10 Kobe 4 MPLS? Thanks for your help.

Originally Posted by pack888

Any size 10.5 or 11 Kobe 4 MPLS available at any park outlet? My wife gave me a size 10 Kobe 4 MPLS and it's too small for me. I called up Nike Park Galleria and they told me it was the last size, can i exchange it with a size 10.5 or 11 at any Nike Park outlet? Maybe someone is willing to trade a 10.5 or 11 Kobe 4 MPLS for my size 10 Kobe 4 MPLS? Thanks for your help.
i saw a 10.5 mpls at gateway yesterday
wink.gif

Air Jordan I white/red metallic P5995 and Air Jordan I low white/white with clear soles available at Park Trinoma

peepz, any news about the early release of the true blue 3's here?baka kasi napagiwanan nako eh.hehe. marerelease na po ba?thanks!

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by jmjkidd5

are we getting the new Trainer 1 here?
im pretty sure we would, the only question is what cw and when.

yeah, coz I was planning on getting LBJ VI low at first but this caught my attention

Originally Posted by calsfinest22

Air Jordan I white/red metallic P5995

air-jordan-1-do-the-right-thing-1.jpg

is this the one you saw?? ^^
pimp.gif
if that's it, why other nike parks dont have them? i got to find a way how to get money immediately.

Back
Top Bottom