NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by rpf1004

hello NT! i'm new here & this is my very first post. i'm from the province so i really find your updates very useful.

ask ko lang sana if there's still any AJ1 DMP (size 10) available at any Nike Park around the Metro?

thanks in advance! more power to NT!
check nike forum greenhills.. maybe they still have those AJ DMPs in your size.. HTH

sorry mods if my post is not with the thread

Welcome rpf1004! Good to hear that NT has helped you. Enjoy NT!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

sm southmall nike park

hyperize ph release date moved to the 6th of august

hyperize gray-red already released
yea. i went to sm southmall today. Hypersize PHI are on their stock room but it will be released in Aug 6.

Hypersize PHI has a free 5 different laces. thats what the sales person told me..

been to nike forum gh today saw dmp1's there man size 10 are in displays not sure though..iba ang kalakaran sa nike forum gh eh..dati nung 11/12 release,.i dunno now dint see the usual crooked faces there haha..peace ang tamaan GUILTY!haha
roll.gif

(got it messed up kninang am haha sorry)

^^ i agree. all items there can be purchased with discount with their vip card even if its a limited or QS release unlike in nike parks.

Originally Posted by rpf1004

hello NT! i'm new here & this is my very first post. i'm from the province so i really find your updates very useful.

ask ko lang sana if there's still any AJ1 DMP (size 10) available at any Nike Park around the Metro?

thanks in advance! more power to NT!
Same Here, currently looking for AJ1 DMP size 10.5

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

nah man,just wrestling with the urge to get the blk cw too.thanks again for the hook up

btw,are the bb3's there come only in that cw so far?

no problem bro. anytime. those black white cw are a classic imo. need a hookup man? now i'm the one who'll be tempting you
devil.gif

Originally Posted by alvin314159

greenhills has nike forum, not nike park. though i agree, policies are "different" there..

yeah! they change policies to favorable people/customers they know!
roll.gif

thank you guys for your warm welcome.
happy.gif

i'd prefer sana nike park cause i have their discount card.

anyways, i'll check it next week na lang. hopefully, it's still available.

^^^Welcome to NT daxx!!

According to NP, No TB3s here. HK & Japan only on Aug 8.
frown.gif

I'm still hoping it will drop here.

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

^^^Welcome to NT daxx!!

According to NP, No TB3s here. HK & Japan only on Aug 8.
frown.gif

I'm still hoping it will drop here.
regards to you daxx!!!!!!welcome to nt ph.
smile.gif

WHAT?????????????????no tb3's for us. that's not fair!!!!!!!
mad.gif
beenwaiting as early as February! only to find out that we wont get any allocation of the shoes???? sad sad sad
tired.gif

THANKS RED

Back
Top Bottom