NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

a bit OT..to all kobe 4 inlines owners.. did the shoe come with white laces or the black purple ones? or both? thanks in advance..
smile.gif

a friend of mine is looking for jumpman j kids size 10c, his sister have already checked out some shops but was not able to get, anyone knows which storesstill have size 10c on their stocks?

thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by arsure

has anyone seen a nike 3M dunk low, all black with ice soles, size 12?

Nike park sm fairview got the 3m's, i just dont know bout the available sizes..
happy.gif
Ill try dropping there later, tanong ko kun meron pa sila tpos ill justpost it here.ok? Those 3m dunks are nice btw.

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

a friend of mine is looking for jumpman j kids size 10c, his sister have already checked out some shops but was not able to get, anyone knows which stores still have size 10c on their stocks?

thanks in advance.
try nike park gateway

dont know where to post this but mamba and i saw some HD pinas @ sports central moa this afternoon Php 6195.
pimp.gif

wow.. price is good for the HD's.. hope Nike Park will drop it soon
thanks for the update bro..

Originally Posted by miko0412

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

a friend of mine is looking for jumpman j kids size 10c, his sister have already checked out some shops but was not able to get, anyone knows which stores still have size 10c on their stocks?

thanks in advance.
try nike park gateway

thanks for the advise pre.

Originally Posted by jason16

dont know where to post this but mamba and i saw some HD pinas @ sports central moa this afternoon Php 6195.
pimp.gif

wow, been waiting for these to drop.

when will Park get them ? anyone knows?

Originally Posted by chase on

pimp.gif

thanks for the update
pimp.gif

talo daw kasi kaya mababa presyo.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by airpopoy629

pimp.gif

thanks for the update
pimp.gif

frown.gif
Does this mean that park will have a different price tag?

pimp.gif
My man, thanks for the advice! I was fortunate to be around the area of MOA when I read your post and I went straight there to cop my size 11. Ihave the Hyperize PI colorway as well which is really clean but I gotta say, these kicks are just
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
in the flesh! Hehe, just my opinion!

Man, Sports Central MOA FTW!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airpopoy629

pimp.gif

thanks for the update
pimp.gif

frown.gif
Oonga tama!!!
roll.gif
sana NIKE supports the next Team PILIPINAS parin
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by littlebenben

does any one buy the RP jersey and print numbers and name by yourself?

i bought one last week but i don't have courage to print numbers and names in some jersey making stores.

Im hoping that Nike will provide the printing of numbers and names. but i guess that's impossible.

Back
Top Bottom