NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

wow, first time I've heard that. thanks for the info normanesque. Can anyone else confirm this?
smile.gif

Si Norman kasi 500k na sa purchases. Nope, don't think I'll cop the KB4 draft days Norman.

OT, back to updates. MOA NP just texted there's red Team Philippines RED jerseys and the 'PI Hyperdunk' available already.

Originally Posted by garfieldgnu

Si Norman kasi 500k na sa purchases. Nope, don't think I'll cop the KB4 draft days Norman.

OT, back to updates. MOA NP just texted there's red Team Philippines RED jerseys and the 'PI Hyperdunk' available already.

hahhahaha! how much is the red jersey?

Originally Posted by normanesque

Originally Posted by soul228

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

got a question 'bout the vip card, magagamit parin ba even if it's a credit card purchase? tia

if your plastic has a 10% discount on NP regular items, you can't use your 10% discount on the VIP card but you can still credit the sales into your VIP card ( for purposes of increasing later on the discount rate of your VIP card)
Yo bro, how's the process of increasing the discount percent on the VIP card? Thanks.

everytime you're gonna purchase at NP ask the staff to credit such sale to your VIP card..if you subsequently reach a certain amount (i think 300k-400k..not sure though) they're gonna increase your discount to 15%. you can ask the staff for an update on your VIP card to know your credit.

Wow. I never knew this. Thanks a lot for the tip!

Question is, afaik, the validity of the VIP card is 2 years. Does that mean points will be carried over to the next one?

Were the other Nike Park's selling the red Team Pilipinas jersey already? I went to G4 earlier and was dead set on paying, only to be told theycouldn't sell it to me because it hasn't been input into their system. They couldn't do it manually either. Well, I didn't make a big fuss outof it anymore since I live about 10mins away but still, medyo hassle. Heads up lang to those who plan on dropping by and getting theirs too.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by benthugs

Originally Posted by soul228

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

got a question 'bout the vip card, magagamit parin ba even if it's a credit card purchase? tia

if your plastic has a 10% discount on NP regular items, you can't use your 10% discount on the VIP card but you can still credit the sales into your VIP card ( for purposes of increasing later on the discount rate of your VIP card)
Yo bro, how's the process of increasing the discount percent on the VIP card? Thanks.

everytime you're gonna purchase at NP ask the staff to credit such sale to your VIP card..if you subsequently reach a certain amount (i think 300k-400k..not sure though) they're gonna increase your discount to 15%. you can ask the staff for an update on your VIP card to know your credit.

Wow. I never knew this. Thanks a lot for the tip!

Question is, afaik, the validity of the VIP card is 2 years. Does that mean points will be carried over to the next one?

I believe that there are card holders more than 3 - 4 years by now

Btw, for those who plan on copping the Draft Day's, the one's being sold in NP G4 at least have the so-called "right date" on them or6-26-96. Hmm, makes me think of copping a second pair...LOL!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by laceupmarv

do the draft days go with lasalle colors?

It has the colors of the New Orleans Hornets. Kobe was drafted by the Hornets in '96 before he was traded to the Lakers for Divac.

^that's what the staff in trinoma told us too..

any info on the kobe shirt that will be released together with the draft days?

thanks for the pics mackie. the red jerseys would've been nice had they allowed number printing again. which branch was that? did you happen to see anyblack kobe venom shorts?

Back
Top Bottom