Nike Park UPDATES

went to park greenbelt yesterday to ask about the bdays.spoke to the "head" employee as i was told and she said they are not expecting to receive them,even pulled out the shipment info for the rest of the month and it mentioned nothing bout the bdays.lets all keep our fingers crossed for this one releasing here.

pa update mga bosing.. :D
happy.gif

PARK Mall of Asia
50% off
air stabs (yun may violet)
aj pures
30% off
aj 7 pacific blue
laser 2k4
2k5 maps
zk1 black purple
zk1 USA but not so sure coz there's so many people!!
Oly 20. 5.5 no tag that says it is on sale but saw one At Park ermita

sana nakatulong medyo nawala sa isip ko yun iba dahil daming chicks at impressive yun pinakita ng Pilipinas sa fireworks..
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

also on sale in nike park sm manila
aj21 all white 4,3++ or 4,5++ if i remember correctly
airmax 360 BB blk/wht/red 5,+++
aj7 flintgrey and cardinal 5,3++
nike dunk low wht/maize/blk 1,7++ largest size
is 10.5
signature shoes of steve nash and jermaine o'neal
and lots of running and cross training shoes...

nike park sm manila saw new arrival jordan shooting shirt and basketball short i think inspired from jordan3 because of the elephant print
Nike Shox Testify black/blue or purple is now available i think this colorway is used by shareef abdur rahim and brad miller during their away games...nice looking shoe and the outsole is phenomenal great for outdoor ball....

how much are the oly azk1s and black-outs going for? is there a size 8? thanks!
"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

- Michael Jordan, after winning Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals

Ok, i saw dem all white AF1's before but now i cant find any, passed by park ermita as well as park galleria and they're not there anymore. Resellers? Sana hinde, sana actual consumer demand. So where are they??

^Over at Alabang Town Center. Well this isn't for this thread but since I figured this might help you.

Planet Sports ATC still has some while Olympic World ATC just got a shipment full of new Nikes (including the all white and choco brown AF 07s. I finally saw the new Nike boxes. Hehe
MACNOTAPPLE x STORM THE FRONT

DS Jordan 4 "Black Cat" sz9.5 FS/FT (pref. Nike Blazers or Vans). PM me​

saw the af25 display at park g4, i think the shoes are nice. I didnt get to see the prices thou, but on the way to makati, i saw the HUGE billboard of nike's second coming ad on guadalupe...nice

Quote:
Quote:
2. Swearing is unacceptable. Partially edited profanity such as "@#%$", "@#%$", "beyotch", "***", "f--k" and "di**" is also unacceptable. Attempting to circumvent this rule using abbreviations, acronyms, or other obvious representations of prohibited language will not be tolerated and will result in administrative action. Other restrictions may be made according to context. If you are unsure if a word is appropriate, DO NOT

[/quote]

AF 25 and AF 90 now available at Park Ermita..

saw white/gold
white/red/ black and one other color of AF 90...
and also white/gold? ACE 83...

lastly the PDA scholars....hehe..The Mall tour...wishing lampara wishing lampara ahhh.. :rofl:
roll.gif

Airpoypoy How much for the AF25 and AF90?

Has anyone seen JAYWASH kicks last night ?is that the AF25 ?

[size=+2]
Standing Tall And Talented # 1
[/size]

^ Oh..I thought they would release on the same date as here, the Black Vs sold well here in Toronto which is a big suprise but the Fire Red Vs also sold well so the OG colors for Vs are still big sellers...
FOR SALEdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

bigballer23 airforce25 is 8,295 and airforce90 is 5,595
jay washington used the airforce90..

Back
Top Bottom