Nike Park UPDATES

anyone have been recently in the alabang area? can anyone tell me the stuffs there and what not.. thnx..

yeah same with sm manila

and new colorway of uptempo 3.0
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Found these at Nike Park SM Southmall for PhP 6,195.00

In my humble opinion, the midsole killed the whle thing. Ganda na sana!

af107_pre_blk_cerise.jpg
MORE PICSThe worst disability, is the disability to understand.

yeah, the midsole did kill them.. if only they were grey or something.. i dunno.. all i know is that the color of the midsole sucks..

I went to the Park Sale in Megamall Megatrade earlier.

Spotted the following:

AF25 Premium (all white) - 50% off
AF25 white/red and white/navy - 50% off
East XX - 2k, if i'm not mistaken
Royal V - 50% off (3750)
Green Beans V
Black Laser 2k4 - 3800
Lebron 4 stormtroopers
9.5's white/black/red and black/red
M3 white/caro and black/caro
Black XX1 PE's

lots more assorted stuff.

------------

We only have one heart, but there are so many ways of breaking it.

^^ Great Update, Gameover2!!!!

I will be in Manila on the 24th, I hope maabutan ko pa ang mga sale items. Got my eyes on the AF25s and Royal Vs (coz they're at 50% off LOL)
JOHN 3:16For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life

i think till the 16th (today) lang yung sale..dami steals na kicks!

looking for aj4 mars! SIZE 9

nandun ako kanina..so many people!...kawawa mga sapatos hinahalukay ng parang ukay ukay..kaya yung mga sapatos nalalaspag na..and i also heard someone..sabi " wala akong tiwala jan sa mga sapatos na yan baka imitation"my reaction= :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Sayang.

Sana may maiwan pang mga 50% stuff na interesting when I go there next Monday. Thanks for the heads up on the sale's end date mga pare :smile:
JOHN 3:16For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life

Also went there kanina, I think ililipat raw yung stocks somewhere in makati since last day today, my brother bought some greenbeans for 3k not bad na yung price..pero wlang box and stuff, we had to get a Melo m3 box pa haha. Overall ok yung prices. Sheeds for 9k, Air stabs sz.12 for 3,100 etc..Lots of shoes for ball..
Mike Jordan couldn't burn me if he ate his Wheaties Paid off the referees, and broke both of my kneesLooking for Air Jordan XI mids any colorway sz.12

^what size..may hawak ako na 9.5 pero binitawan ko..lots of size 10-11..wala ako nakita na 9...at papano naging 2k?
anyways..
kung may nakita kayo kanina na naka red na shirt..na may swoosh sa side na white ako yun,hahahaha..andun ako around 2-3pm
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS

ay sorry, let me clarify.. 2 plus pala.. hehe. hindi flat 2thou.. anyways, it was originally 3080php.. but got cheaper because it was about to close.. mga 2700 ata eh.. forgot the exact price..

btw, i was there from 4:30-9:30.. i was wearing a grey kobe shirt and tmac 1 asians.. sayang. hindi kita naabutan airpoy..

Back
Top Bottom