Nike Park UPDATES

aj8s is 6995 saw the dtrt spizikes din sa park bhs
looking for aj4 mars,aj1 new loves! SIZE 9

yup! gulat nga ako when i saw the price! atleast di madugo hehe!

^^ Isn't the Aqua 8 the first installment on the Retro 8s this year?

JOHN 3:16For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life
LOOKING FOR : DS Jordan XI Lows Wht/Red/Bulls, Men's Snakeskin, & White/Zen in a U.S. sz 10.5-12

Looking to pay $200 before shipping for each J. Hit me up thru PM guys

Sana hindi lang sila nagkamali sa pricing... I'm getting really excited about the aquas! The RD of the navy 8 is 9/29, while the aquas are set to release at 9/22.

6.900?

Binawasan ng konti ah. Mahina ba sales ng nike ngayon? :D
happy.gif

Mga November baka may discount na ulit yan Jordan 8.
_

_

ang mura nga ng 6995 eh mas mura pa sa retail ng aj3s at aj5s
pero mas mahal retail nyan sa aj3 at 5 sa US ah
baka nagkamali lang...bili na hahahahha
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:
DS AJ2 Black/Red/White
DS AJ4 MARS
sz9.5-10.5

Where can i find Air stabs? still available?
Mike Jordan couldn't burn me if he ate his Wheaties Paid off the referees, and broke both of my knees

i hope you dont mind me askinga.. how much does the lebron soldiers cost there? sorry, im too lazy to surf through the previous pages...

for the 2001th posts :lol:
laugh.gif

:wow:
eek.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

just got home from nike the fort. i think i saw at least 2 niketalkers there.. one was wearing 2 different colorways of the AJ8s and the other one had NY AF1s on..

anyways, the 5/8 breds ARE nice.. i like the patent toe.. the USA ultimates are FIREEEE..

^saw them already?

TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

^yup...available na pala..may nakabili na..hehe..thanks
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS

thanks for the reply airpopoy.. i was wonderin though if where would i buy the soldiers here or in the US..i mean is pabili na lang kaya me dun sa states then my aunts cud bring it with them wen they come here, is it much cheaper there? thanks again..

nope wala pa aquas. i just went there yesterday. only the navy orange aj8

Back
Top Bottom