Nike Park UPDATES

^Kala ko nga wala nang hope eh. Nasabi ni Poy yan sakin dati meron pa sa Podium... Layo naman. Hehe. Sakto JP size mo oh :D
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

GOOD NEWS! NIKE PARK SOUTHMALL IS ON A BIG SALE!

All Lebron 4s 20% off. Now P6,8++
Black XXI PE (forgot the price)

A lot of basketball, running and casual shoes.

Stuff on regular prices,

They still have COOL GREY 3s! (Sorry didn't get to ask the sizes. The one on display was a size 9.)

They also have the Black 5s.

They have 3 out of 6 of the Original Six pack. Jones, Thompson and Cooper. They also have the BLK/WHT and WHT/SLVR Players AF1, along with the CHOCO/BRWN and WHT/WHT.

They also have the AF25.

Most apparel are on sale 30% off.

This is the only picture I have.

NO AJ22 yet.

2r283cy.jpg

Quote:
after these and the fire reds, are we getting the FLIPS?? anyone?
FOR TRADE AJ V Grapes sz 9 LOOKING FOR AJXX2 sz 9.5 DS or FOAM PENNY RETRO sz 9.5 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

got to have those cool greys. thanks for the heads-up sadikmac.

@ShowOff23: what AJ Vs are you looking for? Black/Silvers are readily available in most areas while the Fire Reds can still be seen (though in dwindling #s) in some Athlete's Foot branches.

updates lang mga ka-tropa

available na rin ang lebron 4 white/reflective silver/chrome .

get them both bro :D
happy.gif

Question: How true is it that some of the Park branches would have re-releases of the Cool Greys later this month? Got this info from 2 seperate branches.

hey, i was wondering do you guys get an earlier release for jordans in the philipines?

^Oh man! No more 9.5...

Thanks anyway! :D

i'd love too but.. running on an allowance instead of a paycheck is quite hard heheh especially since i was eyeing on getting one of those TMX Elmo's.. :wink:
wink.gif
i wasnt able to get one 10yrs ago as a kid and this is probably my last chance :D
happy.gif

Quote:
Nike Air Max 1 Premium "Ben Drury" is now one sale at The Podium.

kingcrux were they displayed? i went there and they said it was sold out already.
love is taking the air less travelled.

i do hope the quality of the paint in the adult size wont be the same as this ............

dsc00164sd7.jpg

dsc00163cs9.jpg

thanks for the updates! gotta reserve a pair for my wife.. :D
happy.gif

btw, nike park gale has the AF1 vince carter.. AF1 basic white/green.. Jordan 9.5 low :smile:
smile.gif
FS - DS aj5 fire red size 9,DS aj10 white/red size 10
aj13 white/grey/caro size 10

JP

Same thing happened to my friend.

He went there after I got my pair last Saturday and some fool said it was sold out already. They weren't on display but next time you visit, ask for "Nike Air Max 1 Premium aka HOLD TIGHT." They're not familiar with the Ben Drury label of the shoe.

I just called now, 4:00 pm 3.5.2007. Sizes 10 and 10.5 are still available, 1 pair each. I suggest you call and have your pair reserved. Look for Maan or Arlene (supervisor). It's on permanent discount. 20% off.
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31My eBay. UPDATED 2/08/07 NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

any updates on the recent sale of any branch?

i remember seeing jordan inspired dunks for 2800,3200 plus at g4 park
lebron 20-5-5 USA 4.9k
huarache LA map 5.3k
huarache 2k4 kobe laser black/gold 5.3k

jordan 5's green bean and white/blue 20 off spotted at NIKE PARK RP

air max 180 bbal 20 off

may jordan 3 cool greys natin dun for retail price

TEAM TANKEEEEEEEE #91

Back
Top Bottom