Nike Park UPDATES

^woah,did i miss anything?i've asked around & no news on the asia exclusives so far
FS:Militaries sz 11,crazy 1's,fire red 3's,penny 1 orlando colorway all sz 12.

anybody seen Cool Grey III's lately????
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:
DS or VNDS CG3, DTRT3 9.5-10 PM me!
For Trade : DS Crispy AJV Black Metallic 10.5 US, willing to trade for DS CG3,DS DTRT3, or the same shoe DS size 9.5-10 US

ok were they marked down? or just regular price? i need one of those badly...
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:
DS or VNDS CG3, DTRT3 9.5-10 PM me!
For Trade : DS Crispy AJV Black Metallic 10.5 US, willing to trade for DS CG3,DS DTRT3, or the same shoe DS size 9.5-10 US

^check ebay.ph man,im sure thats your best bet.

no more cg3 in gb4..just went there a while ago
looking for aj4 mars,militaries sz 9!

passed by greenbelt earlier CG IE XI's just arrived. Too bad the sz 11 i was supposed to get was reserved (shucks) Anyway, spotted the away Barcelona Dunkestos and bright yellow Stabs

EDIT: Soldiers were also out

how bout Team Pilipias jerseys?
LF: Penny 1 (Orlando), Zoom Flight V, CB34, Penny IV white/royal/black, AF1 High's All sz US 9.5-10 DS
FS: Penny 1 (New York) sz US11 DS

sorry no pics of the team pilipinas shirts. they were the usual nike dri-fit shirts with believe written upfront.

black zoom bb with yellow laces also available at Nike Park Fort.
love is taking the air less travelled.

^ Thanks for the update! :D
happy.gif

thanks for the update. looking forward to seeing a team pilipinas jersey. hehe just a question guys, do you think the soldiers would reach the oulets? how about the strengths? looking to cop one of the two but in discounted prices hehe

They soldiers and strengths will reach the outlets. Just wait for it....for a very very very long time hehe minsan nag40off na sa park eh baka machambahan mo
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:
DS or VNDS Air Zoom Generation, Zoom Lebron II, 20-5-5 US9.5-10 PM me!

yeah ZK2 and soldiers for 40off that would be great.

Hey guys did Air Force 1 SCARFACE hit local Nike Stores? Is still available?

Thanks!
LF: Penny 1 (Orlando), Zoom Flight V, CB34, Penny IV white/royal/black, AF1 High's, AF1 SCARFACE All sz US 9.5-10 DS

:lol:
laugh.gif
back in may,my local dr. jays coudnt even get rid of them @ $79.99
LF:Spizikes sz 11-12

what 12K that's insane! websites sell for more or less 100bucks plus shipping of course.
LF: Penny 1 (Orlando), Zoom Flight V, CB34, Penny IV white/royal/black, AF1 High's, AF1 SCARFACE All sz US 9.5-10 DS

Guys, I need an update. AIR MAX "HOLD TIGHT" " AIR U BREATHE".. SZ 9.5.. you guys able to see if they have them there in the islands. I may be able to fit a 9 or 10 also. Please email asap and ill contact back asap.

LPC: {NT}superROACH

Saw the AF25 and the Nike Air Witness (Black/Red/White) - 30% off at Nike Park Trinoma...

The White/Red and the White/Blue P5.8k...

FS:

Jordan V Fire Red Size 8.5 just PM me....

what are the good spots in glorietta and mall of asia. my mom is the PI and i was just wondering

Back
Top Bottom