Quote:
ZKB1 "black out" black/purple

:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

thnx ben...i think im gonna get these.. :pimp:
pimp.gif

White/Grey/Gold Men's Zoom Kobe 1 and White/Black Huarache 64's (TP Edition) out now at Nike Park Glorietta. :smokin
smokin.gif

YES! Almost the same. The color is white and the graphic in front is smaller. There is a small purple FORCE logo at the upper back. I hope they can retro the shoes not just the shirt!

New arrival: Jordan V tee, Air Trainer 1 tee, LeBron basketball jersey/shorts in grey.

Quote:
i just went to the mall of asia yesterday july 13 and nike park was still closed.

i was there this morning and now they're open (since yesterday). wala pa silang computer hehe. nothing really interesting. they had the zk1 black out and xxi lows. they're not sure what shoes will be arriving.

i saw the barkley shirt too, price is 1195.
Think of all the possibilities.
think.design.create.

yehey!finally we'll be able to see what shoes that they've got..thanx sadikmac for the info...hope they get something special..ehem mars iv ehem... :D
happy.gif

if the mars ivs come out anyone wanna buy em for me b4 they sell out? i'm low on cash :frown:
frown.gif
i think 2k short.. dammit!

^o airpopoy hindi ka na siguro dadalas sa nike park ermita..haha may bago nang nike eh. haha.

but the selection in NP ermita is still better though...well siguro baka kaka-open lang ng sa MOA..ang maganda sa branch dun is clothes nila.
Think of all the possibilities.
think.design.create.

Quote:
and some funky colored vault Nike Epics which I highly dig

if im not mistaken i saw them on sale in nike park ermita..20% off ... and nike dunk lows white/black/green is on sale too..but 10% off only.. :smile:
smile.gif

Quote:
Park G4 VC V black/white, navy/white/red 40%off.

I assume that's nike park but what's G4 mean?....and does VC V run true to size??

happy.gif
...i'm just going to ask my bro coz he's goin back to PI :tongue:
tongue.gif

Did any Nike Park receive the Mars IV?
2K4 Laser Kobe sz 9.5 VNDS (tried on); SBs - ALL 9.5 DS, Band-aids, Vapors, Rip City 2K5 sz 10 DS
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

^uh oh..no nike stadium in rob place ermita...so i have to go to glorieta or plant...so by the time i have my money maybe next month i hope i can still get some ( mars iv )....

do they even sell Air Force 1's or Air Max 1's in Manila?

I'll be there the 10th og August...cant wait!

Back
Top Bottom