Nike Park UPDATES.

saw rejuv pack..and new color of nike dunk lows black/white/yellow sole..and aj V pants...price is P3495..

aj V pants for P3495 :wow:
eek.gif
whoa! think of buying 'em but so expensive... :smh:
nono.gif

btw, exclusive only to PARK?
"i can't leave home without my AJ and chain, got all over screamin' out my name"

Saw that jeans also at Park Glorietta...

AM180 runners for 6195... ganda nung womens... yung for men parang ang laki ng swoosh masyado...

^Are those the new gen 180s? they look :x
sick.gif

Thanks for the updates though! :D
happy.gif

And anybody here who knows if NP GB3 still has those clerk pack stabs...im still rarin to get mine...thanks! :D
happy.gif

Think of all the possibilities.
think.design.create.

^ Yup!!! Same as you, i don't feel it because of the large swoosh... but the womens are hot!!! how i wish they designed the mens similar to the womens

Nike Park G4 has the AM1 Premiums for 2,497. The one in display was size 9.

Nike Park G4 and GB3 both have the Nike Vaporfly (running shoe) orange/orange colorway. They were very comfy, extremely light, funky colored and copped. :D
Think of all the possibilities.
think.design.create.

Yes, I think NIKE is producing TEAM USA's unis...
2K4 Laser Kobe sz 9.5 VNDS (tried on); SBs - ALL 9.5 DS, Band-aids, Vapors, Rip City 2K5 sz 10 DS
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

^ anybody got pics of the jerseys? are they really the authentic swingman's? or replicas?

Which SM has nike park, or some ohter shoes store.

and wheres greenbelt.
i havent been in the phillipines for a long time. im comin home to PHP on december

anyone know.

wat colorway? and only kobe and lebron?
"i can't leave home without my AJ and chain, got all over screamin' out my name"

Quote:
wat colorway? and only kobe and lebron?

Home and Away for both Kobe and Lebron jerseys.... I also spotted white shorts and white Dri-Fit USA Lebron and Kobe shirts.

And one more thing... Kobe Laser 2K4's are already out. SRP is 7,695.

:smokin
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom