Nike Park UPDATES.

Saw the Evolution pack AM95s and AM1s at Glorietta.

Guess I won't be wearing my 95s anymore.. :lol:

The 1s are nice though, with the reflective lime green.

btw i'm late but boca's are 40% off in rp ermita..i like the mexico colorway :pimp:
pimp.gif

popoy, regular ka ata sa RP.. :lol:
laugh.gif
. parang ako dati, always there with my ex from st. scho.. :D
happy.gif
catholic school girls. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
flashout - i was half expecting to see her there, pero di ata siya marunong mag-swimming..

maybe Catholic school girls doesn't really know how to swim? but i know they're better diver.. :wink:
wink.gif

called them today and still no trace of gRaPeS ...........

i'm just curious though , why is it that nike park has been left behind lately ???

just like what had happened with MaRs ??? are we seeing a trend here that all the upcoming Js will be distributed only to sisCmPnyz Nike Stadium/Planet Sports/Athlete's Foot ???

i think grapes are exclusive to nike stadium/planet/athletes foot. baka black/caro sa park
love is taking the air less travelled.

thanks for the inputs pareng gh0stface

well , im just surprised though with nike park lately not getting the mars then now the grapes , i do hope they get this time around the Vs fire red come december

Quote:
well , im just surprised though with nike park lately not getting the mars then now the grapes , i do hope they get this time around the Vs fire red come december

Yeah the exclusives they got were the Laser Kobe 2K4's and 2K5's...

Fire Reds are a general release so hopefully those would be in Nike Park stores. :D
happy.gif

Quote:
Fire Reds are a general release so hopefully those would be in Nike Park stores.

But no beans, still.
tired.gif

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team Back Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

saw nike MOWABB II considered at rob place ermita nike park... and the white air max..dunno the name though..

Back
Top Bottom