Nike Park UPDATES.

Do you guys think that the 2K5 lasers are worth their price? Should i get my pair now or wait for a sale if any?

^Thanks! They supposedly transferred it to another branch (MOA). But MOA doesn't even know about it yet.
Think of all the possibilities.
think.design.create.

NP GB3 has the Air-U-Breathe AM360s for PHP8695.00

The Black/Carolina Jordan 5's will be out next week for around 7k. Probably 7195 to 7695. Not sure.
think.design.create.

^ AUB Stabs were cleared out according to birthday boy... :smokin
smokin.gif

Just came from Park Mall of Asia. Stabs no longer on display. Pina-hold daw, something about Ermita and wholesale. Doesn't make sense. Sob. Anyway okay lang so many shoes to buy. Just got some Green Epics and will also buy something from Rejuvenation pack this week. Also looking forward to AM360 Running from Obsession Pack.
My Podcast: My Blog: My Vodcast:

^Hmmm... so that must be the reason why the Clerk pack stabs are nowhere in sight.......... |I
tired.gif

Anyway...thanks for the updates
think.design.create.

^Sure no problem.

Does anyone have an idea when the the AM360s from the Born from Obsession campaign will be out? I see the blue&white 360 basketball are already out.
My Podcast: My Blog: My Vodcast:

still no signs of black caro 5? :rolleyes
eyes.gif

captain america throws his mighty shield! bron bron and mr 24/7!oh boy...gotta love it

USA AZK1 available at nike park rob place, 8495 is the price, very nice in person
All black AM 360 as well as AM180+ also seen
New ZLJIII lows, brown, white and blue seen, very nice

aside from oly azk,fiba 20-5-5's are out,php 7095 @ park glorietta,they aight,no biggie,hey,where the heck are the blck/caro 5's?saved up effn hard to be able to cop and they're nowhere to be seen,hope the militaries turn up on saturday

^Saw those too in Park GB3. They were very nice!

EDIT: They looked very different in person than they do in pictures. Or I saw another one similar but different. If I remember correctly the dunks had pink soles.

Koy Banal and his Bedan boys were there, shopping.

And mr. Arigo was just getting stuff from everywhere and placing em on the counter.. all for free. He was getting an all-Kobe set. Lucky bastard.
think.design.create.

Majority ba ng Nike Park Meron USA Lebron 20.5.5?

Anyone here meron na Lebron 20.5.5? Ano Experience nyo?

Thanks

To Sadikmak: My First Post :D
happy.gif

^i only saw the zoom 20.5.5 in rob place ermita...but in nike park sm manila it is no where to be found..i think malls like glorietta,mall of asia?, and green belt have those... 8)
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom