NIKE PARK UPDATES

Originally Posted by hole in the earth

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by hole in the earth

did the kobe iv chaos dropped in the PI last year??
yes it did and in limited quantites

nice..that means theres a chance that the chaos v's will be dropping there..

last year 24 pairs lang exclusive at BHS pero you must win a contest before you can buy it..

looking at those MP manequins being setup.. and leaving a space in the middle..

i've got a feeling that there will be a lot of the 3rd installment of MP trainer 1's out there.. hopefully hopefully..

i am looovin' that window display.
sooo rad!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by weeeezoh

are those Brandon Roy PE?

jermaine o neal pe sir.

IMO Nike Phil has stepped up big time. esp turning BHS into our local version of HOH and giving us some PE inspired CW of shoes that other countries like HKand Taiwan used to exclusively get. Now if only Nike Phil can choose the more popular pairs perhaps the BG hyperize and Pau Gasol Hyperize, and that would be
pimp.gif

But first things first, please release those manny pacquiao trainers in GR fashion....
wink.gif

question po:
meron pa po size 11 kobe iv "4ring" quickstrike sa trinoma o sa bhs? thanks!

Originally Posted by supaugly

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

GR MP Trainers please!
happy.gif
CO-SIGN!!! We should start a movement quick about this. hehehe...
YEP YEP YEP please please please please please.. (we should be doing a signature campaign for this one.. ahahah)

hey guys just a quick question..

which one do you like?

the Air Trainer 1 version or the Air Max 360 version?!?!

Airmax 360 ver.
manny-pacquiao-nike-trainer-1-360-3-615x326-600x318.jpg

Air Trainer 1 ver.
nike-manny-pacquiao-386483-416-00-570x384.jpg

I'm liking the Airmax 360 more though.. easy to clean ehehe..

yung AT1 x 360 hybrid kapag na release dapat PI exclusive lang. Manny and PI deserve it's own exclusives

Originally Posted by JonT

Originally Posted by Flashout01

yung AT1 x 360 hybrid kapag na release dapat PI exclusive lang. Manny and PI deserve it's own exclusives

QFT
Yeaaahhhh Boiiiii... QFT..

yup twas a hybrid.. but look at those soles.. it makes the MP Trainer 1 turn more heads on the street.. and the yellow line.. ahahaha love that hint of yellowon those soles.. compared to the trainer 1..

Originally Posted by efsfanatic

Originally Posted by JonT

Originally Posted by Flashout01

QFT
Yeaaahhhh Boiiiii... QFT..

yup twas a hybrid.. but look at those soles.. it makes the MP Trainer 1 turn more heads on the street.. and the yellow line.. ahahaha love that hint of yellow on those soles.. compared to the trainer 1..

picture posted in Sole Collector is just more vibrant, but basically, the only difference will be the sole...

The Pacman trainer has a dog at the back of the tongue. Is it in honor of his dog named Pacman? I hope the Pacman knows shirt with the dog is also dropped. Yunyung partner ng shoes.

Originally Posted by hosengsisiw

The Pacman trainer has a dog at the back of the tongue. Is it in honor of his dog named Pacman? I hope the Pacman knows shirt with the dog is also dropped. Yun yung partner ng shoes.

co sign, pacman knows shirt with the dog
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom