wink.gif

it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

is DMP 7s still available in some nike parks? size 12? thanks

Come Fly With Me

those looking for billie boyle hyperize, visited park gateway yesterday meron sila dun size13 na lang, also meron din sa park moa size13 na lang din.

Dmp 7 Still Available at BHS, Size 9 as I reckon ung Display

Kobe 4 Home and Away, both size 11 sa Nike Park Glorrietta, the home looks awesome

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

@tarots

try calling festival mall, i saw the dmp 7s on display.
according to the staff in nike park festi they have only 1 stock dmp7 and its size 9....

hope this helps

KOBE 4 home and away finals both are size9 are stilll available on display in NP MOA last friday,. dunno if it's still available today.. I was surprised tosee that the size 9 is still available. I tried to fit the home CW it and it really look good in jeans as compared to whiteouts (which i what i was wearingthat day).

Originally Posted by benthugs

Dropped by NP MOA yesterday after lunch, Kobe4 Finals were already sold out.
i just came home from MOA today. i still saw the finals at NP. i dropped by the store at around 9pm. last sizes for both cw as said by the staff.9.5 for the away and 8.5 for the home. for those who will still buy a pair try calling them first. btw MOA is on sale and they will extend the sale up totomorrow(9/21/09). that means NP is also on sale.
smile.gif

NP GB3 still has ZK4 draft day, gold medal, & finals both cw sz 8 & 9 on display.

Lot of jordan tees, HoF, DMP 7, phat lows, phillys, & other stuff.

Originally Posted by Guy

Originally Posted by jkbryant24

Dec 23 2009 is the released date of aj 11 space jam. oct 17 2009 drop of kb4 black gradient.

are this international release dates or phil release dates?

i think dec 23 will be the release date for north america. asia on the other hand will release the space jams a month earlier on nov27. but there's apossibility that it wont reach philippine shores.

by the way has anybody seen windrunner jackets in any of the 2 colorways in any nikepark outlets? or did they even drop here in manila?

http://www.igiboy.com/images/windrunner-greensilver.jpg

http://www.igiboy.com/images/windrunner-whitegold.jpg

thanks!

yup both dropped here

bhs had a lot of those, they could be in outlets now.

if i remember right, mj46 has jackets like those but in diff colors.

festival outlet has the silver/pink & white/pink colors P2,095 i think.

^^ Try Nike Stadium at Shangri-la, they have lots of those jackets,

the Gold and White is real Nice, thinking of getting one along with the New Kobe Jacket

thanks for the updates manilaboyxix and jethro! appreciate it!

manilaboyxix - kkadaan ko lng ngyong lunch break sa festi and andun nga yun sinasabi mong colorways kaso wala na silang small or medium! nonetheless thanks forthe updates!

kb4 finals still available sa gb3 mrmi pa also draft day and gold medal meron pa

arsure wrote:
how much again to get the Park VIP card?

sir arsure you should be able to accumulate 20k worth of purchase from nike park within a year to be able to apply for a vip card.

I think the only promo Citibank has with Nike Park is a 10% discount whether or not you have a VIP card.

You can call citibank after you purchase a pair and have the amount deferred into installments but I think di yata 0% interest. Hope this helps

Originally Posted by scaglietti

guys pwede ba sa Nike park, stadium (or any other Nike store) ang Citibank paylite? Thanks!!

nike stores dont accept ata, ive asked some but didnt get any favourable response. tobys,olympic world, and other sporting shops that have nike apparels dothough. so if your pair is on display at these stores, get that card working.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by scaglietti

guys pwede ba sa Nike park, stadium (or any other Nike store) ang Citibank paylite? Thanks!!
Yes...I had may Hyperize PI paid in 6 mos. installment in Nike Park Trinoma through Citi Paylite. Low Interest but the 10% discount will almostcompensate it.

guys need a little help..
any park or stadium that still have zoom kobe 4 black/red/white??? size 10 or 11..
please let me know... TIA

Back
Top Bottom