NIKE PARK UPDATES

Was at Trinoma. the line was very organize but wasn't able to cope one. bad trip when you see resellers coping all the sizes!!!

Proline Campout? Puwede... Hehehe

Well.. Trinoma was indeed organized.. Double checkin' always the line and counting always..

Ang sabi lang ng Bisor, last limited release na ng trinoma, masakit daw sa ulo..

I hope he change his mind!

Shoutout to all NTer that i've met (okay si Mark, kabibili sinuot kaagad)...

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Originally Posted by mk26

Can't get over the manager of NP G4.. she said "HINDI KO INE-EXPECT NA GANITO KAYO KA-DAME"

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...............
laugh.gif
ikaw ba yung nakabackpack na quiksilver bro? or malapit ka sa kanya? haha!

gusto umiyak ng manager eh, wala daw sa battleplan
laugh.gif

Yes dude.. ako ung nkabackpack.. i'll upload pics. later.. grabe pagod ko..
happy.gif

missed out big-time on this!!!

its ok sana if everyone wore or will wear the pair they copped...

the shoes are posted everywhere on ebay.

anyways, congrats to all NTers hu got their pair.
happy.gif

Bhs release was relatively quite.Except for some anak ng mayor at congressman na gusto magpabili at sumingit.

Props to the bhs staff ok yung sistema nila pag my campouts and pila.

Nice to meet fellow nter's there Mhon, Chris, Austin, Monase, Lbj and the old faces.

Congrats to all who got their pair and size.
happy.gif

laugh.gif

i know, some people throw away all their manners and principles just to get a pair of shoes (that they will eventually sell)

also can't believe this dude that shoved an old mom aside when the woman was in line and with a #.

wala na talagang respeto.

tough luck, hope they land in proline

laugh.gif

bro mukhang magkalapit tayo sa area na yun ah! I saw that as well, she's like a few person away from me, actually I didn't able to get my pair as well,I was like 3 heads away, then biglang sasabihin na numbers susundin, in the first place, wala namang authorized numbering na ginawa, tapos dinaan na lang salakas ng boses para masindak yung Nike Park staffs, ok lang sana kung 1 entrance lang ang Glorietta, it's unfair for others who lined up early outside thestore, tapos hindi makakakuha dahil sa numbering na ginawa sa labas ng G4 entrance, I was with the guys who came from Gold's gym entrance as well as thosewent up from the parking. really unfair..

Originally Posted by icebox15

laugh.gif

i know, some people throw away all their manners and principles just to get a pair of shoes (that they will eventually sell)

also can't believe this dude that shoved an old mom aside when the woman was in line and with a #.

wala na talagang respeto.

tough luck, hope they land in proline

laugh.gif

bro mukhang magkalapit tayo sa area na yun ah! I saw that as well, she's like a few person away from me, actually I didn't able to get my pair as well, I was like 3 heads away, then biglang sasabihin na numbers susundin, in the first place, wala namang authorized numbering na ginawa, tapos dinaan na lang sa lakas ng boses para masindak yung Nike Park staffs, ok lang sana kung 1 entrance lang ang Glorietta, it's unfair for others who lined up early outside the store, tapos hindi makakakuha dahil sa numbering na ginawa sa labas ng G4 entrance, I was with the guys who came from Gold's gym entrance as well as those went up from the parking. really unfair..

ahh kung ganon bro nagkausap tayo! nakwento mo yung kung adidas lang sana yun walang problema!
laugh.gif

nice meeting you, sort of.
smile.gif

got mine at trinoma. the line si organized. the shoes is really outta site. hope other fellow NT'ers got their pairs. jus got home. tired...

G4 was really chaotic. The manager was trying to fix and organize things...in vain. in the end, she made the worst decision, to succumb to the pressure nameron daw "numbers" that the people OUTSIDE glorietta made. First, Glorietta has numerous entrances, and some came from the parking, others fromgreenbelt etc. Not all came in from the "entrance" where people got their numbers. Next, how sure are they as to the exact "number" ofpeople who had the number. For all we know, those who came in early was just for example, 30, then all the rest just made up the numbers, and sila panprioritize. Third, some people who came in first and fell in line in front of Nike (which was the official and right thing to do) were totally ignored becausethey didnt have the "number". It was really a total mess. Bad bad bad job done by G4. Sana man lang the staff of Nike G4 took time in arranging theline just at the time when people started to crowd the entrance door. In that way, naging systematic, and fair to all.

Originally Posted by grei

G4 was really chaotic. The manager was trying to fix and organize things...in vain. in the end, she made the worst decision, to succumb to the pressure na meron daw "numbers" that the people OUTSIDE glorietta made. First, Glorietta has numerous entrances, and some came from the parking, others from greenbelt etc. Not all came in from the "entrance" where people got their numbers. Next, how sure are they as to the exact "number" of people who had the number. For all we know, those who came in early was just for example, 30, then all the rest just made up the numbers, and sila pa nprioritize. Third, some people who came in first and fell in line in front of Nike (which was the official and right thing to do) were totally ignored because they didnt have the "number". It was really a total mess. Bad bad bad job done by G4. Sana man lang the staff of Nike G4 took time in arranging the line just at the time when people started to crowd the entrance door. In that way, naging systematic, and fair to all.
I totally agree with you bro, actually I was in Nike G4 last night asking for the details on how will they sell the shoes and I even asked them ifthey'll have numbers or something, and they just told me that first come first served, and when they asked 65 people to go in the store, the sales guy evenasked me "nakakakuha ka na ba?" obviously no, why will I line-up outside if I got my pair already, and I even told the guy that I don't have anumber since I went up from the parking and not from the main entrance of G4, and he didn't say anything after that, hope G4 could improve this next time..really unfair to others

Hopefully this will be a learning experience for them. sana maging GR! or magka proline release na lang!
devil.gif

Originally Posted by grei

Hopefully this will be a learning experience for them. sana maging GR! or magka proline release na lang!
devil.gif

laugh.gif

they didn't even advise the ayala mall management about it.

i doubt they'd be brave enough to have another go at an event like this.

got my pair in trinoma.

kudos to those sneakerheads who helped the staff organize things.
(i think it was darwin of soupstar, and master miko?)

although may minor glitches. may nakasingit na 2 persons?

i was number 31 in the beginning, then after a while became 32,
then 33! haha

kawawa yung 74th and 75th... SMH...

I heard from a friend that there was a person who asked 15 people to line-up for him? I'm not really sure though, he just texted me awhile back, I guessthat's worse than those families lined up in G4, because at least the staffs didn't allow those kids to purchase even with "numbers"

Back
Top Bottom