NIKE PARK UPDATES

Originally Posted by danield6

hey guys, do you know where i could find flat white laces? like those of the jordan 1's.
TIA.
happy.gif

i also need 1 for my blue sapphire...

^Pre, here in SG, try 77th street. It's inside malls, scattered around SG. There's one in AMK hub. stall #01-19.

are they going to release the FLU GAME here on the 27th as well?!?! cause the official release on the US is 11/27/09.. that's a friday in the US andsaturday for us (11/28/2009) thankies
roll.gif

Yup. There will still be Kobe 4's.

New CW black and blue combination. Available @ G4.

There's a delivery of Jordan 12. Nsa truck pa, i'll update in a few mins kung anong cw. Sana flu game nga.

great update,now if we can only get some truck-voyeur pics we'll be all set
nerd.gif
it's prolly gonna be those nasty flu games

Originally Posted by richong

Yup. There will still be Kobe 4's.

New CW black and blue combination. Available @ G4.

There's a delivery of Jordan 12. Nsa truck pa, i'll update in a few mins kung anong cw. Sana flu game nga.
black blue is nice but was hoping for the gradients.......am i wishing too hard hehe

thanks for the update btw rich. homies mo ata yang mga nasa g4 e always the first with the updates.
happy.gif

im not 100% sure but that's what the girl from MOA told me. can anyone confirm? sorry if kuryente. pareng carlo lunch break ka pa ba? haha pasilip

Thanks for the update on the XIIs. Nike PI has really raised their game to a higher level. Now hoping SJ will be GR, and I need a pre-school size please.

Originally Posted by lbj19

im not 100% sure but that's what the girl from MOA told me. can anyone confirm? sorry if kuryente. pareng carlo lunch break ka pa ba? haha pasilip
how i wish pareng ryan... work mode na ako till 7pm FTL!!! but someone also told be that it is also available at bhs... so go get it na parengryan!

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

has dropped where? ( bitin ung info mo sir )

READ CAREFULLY BRO. and yes THANK YOU SIR FOR THE INFO. I said its in MOA or MALL OF ASIA twice already.

Back
Top Bottom