NIKE PARK UPDATES

Originally Posted by Xavier7

Happy holidays to all NTers out there!
smile.gif

Guys, ask ko lang sana about dun sa kobe iv gradients sa BHS. Nasearch ko sa previous pages na last pair na pala yung size 9 for the home and away colors. I'm really interested on that item. May kilala ba kayo sa Nike BHS for discounts? I don't have the VIP card din kasi, and this will be my first pair of kobe iv, if ever. It's more of a gift to myself, honestly
smile.gif
) Hope to hear from you guys ASAP!
happy.gif
Hey Xavier... Text me.

New drops at BHS.

Hypermax Maui Invitationals CW is already in the stockroom of bhs. The shoes are a bit heavy. =D
KD2-tempting to the tastebuds. Ala magnolia popsicle.
Trainer 1-All black, the other one is like a cw for the lakers. Black-purple-yellow.
Lots of new running shoes.
Huarache 2010- its like one of the maui invitationals cw.

Kobe 5... Soon. How soon is soon? Surprise. =D
The Chaos was GR in the US. I hope it is GR here din, so it won't be chaotic and everyone can have the chance to own their pair at retail. The Space Jamwas GR in the US but was released here in a limited quantity, hence, people jammed at the doors of bhs just to get a pair. More expenses forsneakerheads. Buti na lang nauso outsourcing... =D

Originally Posted by richong

Originally Posted by Xavier7

Happy holidays to all NTers out there!
smile.gif

Guys, ask ko lang sana about dun sa kobe iv gradients sa BHS. Nasearch ko sa previous pages na last pair na pala yung size 9 for the home and away colors. I'm really interested on that item. May kilala ba kayo sa Nike BHS for discounts? I don't have the VIP card din kasi, and this will be my first pair of kobe iv, if ever. It's more of a gift to myself, honestly
smile.gif
) Hope to hear from you guys ASAP!
happy.gif
Hey Xavier... Text me.

New drops at BHS.

Hypermax Maui Invitationals CW is already in the stockroom of bhs. The shoes are a bit heavy. =D
KD2-tempting to the tastebuds. Ala magnolia popsicle.
Trainer 1-All black, the other one is like a cw for the lakers. Black-purple-yellow.
Lots of new running shoes.
Huarache 2010- its like one of the maui invitationals cw.

Kobe 5... Soon. How soon is soon? Surprise. =D
The Chaos was GR in the US. I hope it is GR here din, so it won't be chaotic and everyone can have the chance to own their pair at retail. The Space Jam was GR in the US but was released here in a limited quantity, hence, people jammed at the doors of bhs just to get a pair. More expenses for sneakerheads. Buti na lang nauso outsourcing... =D

The KD2 creamsicles CW is out at BHS? Would you happen to know the retail? Thanks

Sorry if its already been posted, but the Air Jordan Spizikes (Fresh Since '85) CW just got delivered to Nike Park G4 earlier today. SRP is Ps 7,995.00 butthe item is not yet in their system. Wasn't able to check if VIP cards will be honored as well
happy.gif

^ All good, man!
happy.gif

The colorway is nice, I gotta admit. But you know what I'm saving the funds for...haha! Specially after getting a "Dark Knight" overdose over thelast two days.

Guys, i'll be there from the Wednesday...kelan kaya labas ng ZKV's, any colorway? sorry if posted already, haven't been keeping up with thisthread.

Thanks in Advance. Definitely looking forward to my visit.
pimp.gif

unboxing videos of ZK5 chaos in youtube makes me more excited. Zk5 chaos looking good in person rather than in pictures.

Anyone got a word when will it drop here?

^^

it might be jan 16 for the chaos or if china release would be followed its gona be feb 2010. on jan 1 away CW might be available.

Originally Posted by jmoney45

^ All good, man!
happy.gif

The colorway is nice, I gotta admit. But you know what I'm saving the funds for...haha! Specially after getting a "Dark Knight" overdose over the last two days.

QFT!
KD2s
pimp.gif
are Tempting, but we are all saving for the Vs
but it those KD2s are 4k++ ..Copped! Minus the VIP Discount
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chase on

^^ look who's showing some love for the kobe V's!
laugh.gif

hope that CW will drop here, GR that is...
Hahaha, you know how it goes, Pareng Jason...new year...new love! I'll keep you posted on the release as well
happy.gif

Originally Posted by airpopoy629

thanks for the pics and update!
pimp.gif

hmm D. West hyperemax pe?
pimp.gif

Air max rise pala yun..
embarassed.gif

H
Nice pics and updates!! oh by the way is that Brandon Roy's PE yung sa gitna ng Creamsicles the red one? dun sa first pic? i wonder kungmagkano? looks good. . .

Most of the recently dropped kicks are already on display at BHS. Here are some of the prices:

1. Air Max Rise P5995

2. Hypermax Maui Invitationals P6995

3. KD2 Creamsicles P5495

4. Huarache 2010 P6495

5. CP3 III P5995

6. Zoom Flip'n P5495

Kaya naman umabot ng outlet yung Spizikes DTRT kasi halos lahat meron aside sa Nike Park/Stadium meron din sa lahat ng SM Department stores, Shoe Rack, OlympicVillage etc.

Pwede sana pero mahal masyado tapos lagapak naman yung quality
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Napadaan sa NP Greenbelt

wow may customer na napadaan eto ang suot
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brickthrower

Most of the recently dropped kicks are already on display at BHS. Here are some of the prices:

1. Air Max Rise P5995

2. Hypermax Maui Invitationals P6995

3. KD2 Creamsicles P5495

4. Huarache 2010 P6495

5. CP3 III P5995

6. Zoom Flip'n P5495

P5495 a bit too steep for KD2s since we're all waiting on the 5s! But a def cop once these hit outlets
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom