NIKE PARK UPDATES

saw the white/purple kobe iv's in nike park (or stadium...can't remember
laugh.gif
) in robinsons galleria. very nice combination of colors. clean and pwedeng panglakadlakad
smokin.gif

sorry if posted already

nike-zoom-kobe-iv-4-new-colorways-1.jpg

Image from Sneakerfiles.com

^^been asking around other nike establishments and sbe nila this nov. daw. but just to be sure (coz i think other nike's get new releases earlier....dunnojust a thought) pay them a visit once in while

them flighclubs are fire!!! hope they do have the other cw's though..

@monase - how much would they cost bro?

no word on the pricing yet but all 4 cw's would drop. probably the same SRP as with previous flightclubs

ebay.ph have 'em.

uu nga sir ebay.ph dami nagbenta baller id.. i think P499/3pcs kay ladyarcher meron din cya lebron baller id. Greenbelt3 ang dami pang nakadisplay na soldier 3 xdr and aqua ap retail for P6995 ung launch P7495. hope it helps too.
@bounce those lebron soldiers cost around php 5xxx.00. close to 6thou. didnt get exact price sorry. just saw them on display.

Thanks guys..Still have the kobe IV problem though..want those zkIV breds badly D:

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by monase

Originally Posted by r2d2

Originally Posted by monase

Zoom Flightclub invisible pack are gonna drop at BHS

nerd.gif
when sir? all 4 cws?

28b367fa4d15703c36415c584ba7927c4026ed3e.jpg
all 4 cws, i dunno but they have the shoes already

they should've just released the jr smith cw instead of those
eyes.gif

yep, i would've bought the jr smith cw in a heartbeat.. @ vip ofcourse
laugh.gif

read this info about J12 Retro in the Canada forum, possible it seems that the delivery to Nike Parks already arrived as well, time to dial theirnumbers....
smile.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/212740

The Jordan Brand is delaying the October 24th launch of the Air Jordan XII Retro collection of footwear and accessories.
This product is not approved for sale at retail until further notice.
The Jordan Brand will provide a new launch date for the Air Jordan XII Retro collection very soon.
Please ensure that this 10/24 launch product is not put on display or made available for purchase.
We apologize for this inconvenience and will be providing further direction on the product launch very soon.

question lang folks, how much retail ng Rising Sun? Sana umabot dito talaga... at everybody gets a chance to get theirs...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by supaugly

question lang folks, how much retail ng Rising Sun? Sana umabot dito talaga... at everybody gets a chance to get theirs...
smile.gif

I'm hoping that too. But saw an article that the US release was delayed.

well there you go.do you fellas really like them?they're horrid IMO.too much of a gimmick,like something a little kid would wear.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

well there you go.do you fellas really like them?they're horrid IMO.too much of a gimmick,like something a little kid would wear.
same here.

any zkiv whiteouts in park stores? i want to get another one but at vip card discount.

and anyone seen these on big discount? thanks!

xl354815141.jpg

@manilaboyxix: Saw the Zoom Soldier 3 CW at Nike Eastwood. I think its at 20% off. Better call them up to make sure and get available sizes.

nike in podium has this @ P5xxx.00, and in glorietta i think athlete's foot for same price i think. this was last week though. zkIV whiteout only nikestadium.

Back
Top Bottom