Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by rjc0830

looking for kobe 5 brucelee edtion size 13 or jordan 11 coolgrey size 12  or nike manny pacquaio lightouts size 12 or trainer 1 philippine flag colorway.
Soldout in all nike parks/stadium stores... Try ebay and sulit... I'm sure I saw some of the kicks you are looking for...HTH
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 81

Originally Posted by azhul23

Originally Posted by 81

---yup i did say STADIUM,y? stadium got thier memo late(they released it on a saturday that's why they dont hve office that's why they didnt get d memo)..i refer to stadium for 'coz someone is asking if/where did vip was honored..nike park honored vip if you copped it park you cud have avail them(vip discount).
^^hmmm noseBleed...please no text speak a.k.a. Jejemon typing..Your O.T. that is why..this is not a Stadium update thread...and  lastly, i know im not the only one confused with your statements...I really dont get it
eyes.gif
eek.gif

BTT: draftday kobe VI out in parks, but it seems like it will sit for a while

I think my reply is all plain english,no abbrev. or jejemon i just cross referred to stadium,to let the one asking know that parks did honor vip but late and stadium didnt coz of late and its a saturday

^^^
roll.gif
no abbrev? jejemon alert in red / nosebleed in blue..

BTT:
Re: tb3 in festi? is that confirmed ?im trying to call bhs right now will update this thread for news.

Originally Posted by 81

^^hmmm noseBleed...please no text speak a.k.a. Jejemon typing..Your O.T. that is why..this is not a Stadium update thread...and  lastly, i know im not the only one confused with your statements...I really dont get it
eyes.gif
eek.gif

BTT: draftday kobe VI out in parks, but it seems like it will sit for a while

I think my reply is all plain english,no abbrev. or jejemon i just cross referred to stadium,to let the one asking know that parks did honor vip but late and stadium didnt coz of late and its a saturday

^^^
roll.gif
no abbrev? jejemon alert in red / nosebleed in blue..

BTT:
Re: tb3 in festi? is that confirmed ?im trying to call bhs right now will update this thread for news.
The English lesson is session right here is like the blind leading the blind.

Originally Posted by lugzzy

Originally Posted by hyperkim

true blue finally arrived! nike festi already waiting for their stocks to come!

for real bro? so its in our shores already this early?
@hyperkim
i wonder if your talking about the Kids size j3? in an orange colorway for girls?

Originally Posted by lugzzy

Originally Posted by hyperkim

true blue finally arrived! nike festi already waiting for their stocks to come!

for real bro? so its in our shores already this early?
yup! i've overheard the conversation of the NP festi POC with the main branch about the upcoming stocks to be delivered the other day.

Originally Posted by vdeezy

The English lesson is session right here is like the blind leading the blind.
laugh.gif

NP Gateway: KB 6 Draft days, Gradient, and lots of Lebron 8 V3's

^ i second that.. where did yall get the info that its on june 3? thought its on sat too june 4th..? .

Back
Top Bottom