Nike Park UPDATES

i'll be in Manila for at least 2 weeks....any suggestion which mall where I can get a pair of shoes avoiding any line ups for any Jordan Retro's or Kobe's ?? 

Mostly I'll be in the Fort and around Eastwood area...much appreciated mga kababayan...

Does anyone know if the Philippines is getting the what the Kd's? I'm heading out there next week and I want to see if I can cop

Retro Js are scarce here bro. They sell out right after release day. Kobe's on the other hand are not that hard to find, almost all basketball shoe store in any mall carry em, especially the 9 elites

Hey guys, any word on the White/Red 2's? I wanna be sure on the info I'll be getting from this thread, because I don't wanna go store-hopping come RD lol

is the NP BGC and NP Festivall mall contact number are updated?. Ive called these contact number several times, the phone rings but no one answers. please help. I just want to ask if the NP bgc and Festivall sells roshe run. black/anthracite sail and sports red size 7. just delete my post if its inappropriate

Anyone has the number of Nike Stadium Outlet in Paseo de Sta. Rosa? The one posted here is not working anymore. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom