Nike Park UPDATES

i tried to call nike moa they told me as of now di pa dumadating ung delivery ng all star, but they expecting it tom.

only person in line here in np g4
smile.gif

Got to NP Trinoma at around a little before 10AM, may pila na. 'Di na umabot sakin ang KD IV at KB VII. 12 pairs of each shoe lang daw nakuha nila.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

I thought that was deleted already. Can someone send me an invite to the real NTPI FB group page? LOL

All-Stars are QS, no VIP disc.

Yeah there's another fake NTPI on Facebook...
laugh.gif

The hakot boys strikes again at nike park moa today!!!! glad got my pair but sad to say i did not cop kobe 7.well better than nothing!hehe

Ubos na ba yung KD IV sa pinas? Uuwi yung tatay ko, gusto ko sanang magpabili. Tang ina, naubos ka agad dito sa States lol. Please let me know guys I need these in my life, size 9 or 9.5!

And by that, I mean All-Star KD IV. Kung meron gustong magbenta ng size na sinabi ko earlier, please PM me.

Originally Posted by jhonjhon8

Originally Posted by spider

does np will release jordan 2012?3 boxes ba talaga un?

I saw Jordan 2012 on NP glorietta last saturday.
Hows the quality?does it worth 10k?
malaki yung shoe box parang cdp or dmp. Worth it if you want to play competitive basketball and looking for high end performance game.

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by spider

I saw Jordan 2012 on NP glorietta last saturday.
Hows the quality?does it worth 10k?
malaki yung shoe box parang cdp or dmp. Worth it if you want to play competitive basketball and looking for high end performance game.
ok bro.thanks sa info

Not worth 10k imo because you still have one outsole and when that bites the dust, you're left with inserts that won't fit anything else.

did you guys see the all star shirt of nike?kd4,kobe 7 and lbj9?do you think this will land on philippines?

Back
Top Bottom