Nike Park UPDATES

Hopin someone could help me out..im not in the phils,but tryna see if the jordan 10 black/stealth cw may be layin around one of the outlet stores or nike park/stadium shops in a size 11..?..if anyone could reply to this it would be much appreciated..thanks nt phils!

Hopin someone could help me out..im not in the phils,but tryna see if the jordan 10 black/stealth cw may be layin around one of the outlet stores or nike park/stadium shops in a size 11..?..if anyone could reply to this it would be much appreciated..thanks nt phils!

Haven't seen 'em around anymore brah. Not sure about outlets though.

I have a question to those who go to NP trinoma for releases:

1. Do they allow people to line up outside their store before opening time?

2. If not, where do people line up? Which entrance?

I'm planning to get the black tongue jordan 5 tomorrow. I hope it's an easy cop cause there's not much hype.

^What was posted here by fellow NTers is that for previous releases (3-4 years ago) people who have membership in Gold's Gym can pass through the gym and head on out to wait in front of the store so if you dont have the same connections then I suggest you line up elsewhere as Gold's Gym members already have the upperhand.

HTH

Are there still all red HD 2012 lows around? looking for a size 8 or an 8.5.

i was able to see that pair in an "outlet" in SM Makati. They have a new outlet near the SM entrance to MRT Ayala station. Stuff there are mostly item pull-outs from the department store (bags, shoes,, etcs).

You can also try the outlets in mj46 or dasca.

Are there still all red HD 2012 lows around? looking for a size 8 or an 8.5.

i was able to see that pair in an "outlet" in SM Makati. They have a new outlet near the SM entrance to MRT Ayala station. Stuff there are mostly item pull-outs from the department store (bags, shoes,, etcs).

You can also try the outlets in mj46 or dasca.

heard about this outlet from a friend of mine. Any idea how much the shoes were going for? TIA

I'm super new here, how many points or accumulated need to get a nike park VIP card? i already have 20K+ is this enough? hehe. i forgot what the salesman/saleslady said to me thanks, have a good day TIA :smile:

and also updates on Nike Park Kobe 9 hehe thanks! because if i have the chance to buy those kicks then i have the higher percentage to got a VIP card right? i almost remember that with the help of my mom that the value need is 30K for the VIP? am i right? TIA again :smile:

Any Kobe 9 inspirations out there? Got a friend who's going to manila for a week...asked her to hook me up

and also updates on Nike Park Kobe 9 hehe thanks! because if i have the chance to buy those kicks then i have the higher percentage to got a VIP card right? i almost remember that with the help of my mom that the value need is 30K for the VIP? am i right? TIA again :smile:

I'm sure it's 20k. I remember i bought 2 pairs ok kobe 6 and a couple t-shirts and the lady just asked me if i want to be VIP. I actually went back after a year to pick up my card :lol:

Does the Park VIP card have other perks aside from the 10% discount? Stadium VIPs have priority on limited releases kasi

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom