Nike Park UPDATES

MD's are every where in Makati.

NP Gb3 and NP G4. Also in Stadium GB5 BUT this is a NP thread
laugh.gif

And yes they are GR's

yo chichoi sometimes philippines' RD coincides with that of US', sometimes our RD is ahead of them sometimes were behind...

likewise, sometimes the same shoes released in the US are released here in the philippines, sometimes we have asian exclusives, sometimes we dont get a shoe released in the US at all.

as far sa the foamposite pearl pro is concerned, i dont think the philippines received foamposites in the past so its a longshot theyll release it here...

HTH

D thanks for your reply, yeah I hope they would release this here since I've dreamt of owning one since it released years back. thanks!

Originally Posted by jeyps11cab

With the release of the Think Pink, Aces, Rice and now the MDs (plus the countless colorways still on the shelf) malamang it will take some time before the Vs move. The same thing might happen back when they released the speckled soles (white and black) of the Kobe IV. People got fed up with all the colorways and they ended up collecting dust in some stores. But props to Nike Phil for sending those colorways our way. Now we'll have to wait and see if the Duke and USC colorways will reach our shores when the VI drops next year.

hey r there any places in makati where i can find the KB IV dirty delsols and white/purple speckles?  my bestfriend is in pinas rite now and would love to get a pair.

With the release of the Think Pink, Aces, Rice and now the MDs (plus the countless colorways still on the shelf) malamang it will take some time before the Vs move. The same thing might happen back when they released the speckled soles (white and black) of the Kobe IV. People got fed up with all the colorways and they ended up collecting dust in some stores. But props to Nike Phil for sending those colorways our way. Now we'll have to wait and see if the Duke and USC colorways will reach our shores when the VI drops next year.

hey r there any places in makati where i can find the KB IV dirty delsols and white/purple speckles?  my bestfriend is in pinas rite now and would love to get a pair.

^^
try checking out SM makati. i saw some white speckled there...the delsol speckled was sold out several weeks ago.

what! 12 pairs only crazy hehehe!!! thanks for info adiksashus!
i just called bhs earlier think pink sold out already oh well!

<<<< Air Jordan 2 Silver Anniversary at NP [font=arial, sans-serif]Robinson's Place Manila.[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif](sorry don't know how to post image)
happy.gif

[/font]

Anniv 2s have been around for a while now, I've even seen them in outlets.

As for releases, it's always a wait and see here in the Philippines.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

image054ih.jpg

what colorway of hyperfuse is that, the one in the most bottom? the shoe in between the toney parker PE france colorway and the USA hyperfuse? picture is abit fuzzy, is that a all white hyperfuse, or does the flash just make it look that way?

does anyone know if there is an available like this? in Nike Parks? size would be Large. Nike Dri-Fit Elite Basketball Crew Socks.

Back
Top Bottom