Nike Park UPDATES

Trinoma, BHS and Glorietta already got it but they will start selling it later. Rob Ermita is not sure if they will have them. NP doesn't honor VIP cards.

do yall think the infrared pack will sell like crazy here? i probably won't be able to pick it up until monday..

Originally Posted by blinque

guys, does NP have the 2010 Air Presto (white and the blue one) ???
they have a new presto in white and blue, maybe thats the one you're looking for

Originally Posted by monase

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

Originally Posted by xllpinoyllx

do yall think the infrared pack will sell like crazy here? i probably won't be able to pick it up until monday..

i thinks so...
i thinks so too
so far I'm happy with my black/varsity red VI
happy.gif

white/varsity red VI is still available all over Metro Manila
14,995php (10% off Nike VIP Holders will not be honored)
tired.gif

Let's see this weekend

Just called up NP MOA and Glorietta 4. It seems that most of the sizes were already reserved.

Originally Posted by blinque

guys, does NP have the 2010 Air Presto (white and the blue one) ???
they have a new presto in white and blue, maybe thats the one you're looking for
I am referring to this white colorways
nike-air-presto-summer-2010-front.jpg

and this one
nike-air-presto-summer-2010-releases-3-287x189.jpg

btw why on kicksonfire the color of check on the white CW, the first one is a black nike logo on the side, the other one is a white nike logo....are both the same and original?

Yes. I also asked Glorietta yesterday for a size 10 but already reserved. Trinoma does not allow reservation for these packs.

sleep on the infrareds folks.... The varsitys and the infrareds look the same except for the fancy packaging. Save it for better jordan releases or if you have the black varsity reds, just buy the white varsitys and you'll have a nice pack. People wont know the difference.
laugh.gif

was able to look at the infrared pack. I hope you guys would be able to scrutinize the paint jobs on the white varsitys cuz i was able to check a couple of pairs and some paint jobs are a lil bad. I kinda feel bad that i picked up the infrareds while having the vr6s super identical pairs.

little help where i can find size 13 infra red pack coz seems like bhs is the only one had them in my size and 1 piece only

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

Originally Posted by xllpinoyllx

i thinks so...
i thinks so too
so far I'm happy with my black/varsity red VI
happy.gif

white/varsity red VI is still available all over Metro Manila
14,995php (10% off Nike VIP Holders will not be honored)
tired.gif

Let's see this weekend

They honor the discount

co sign,on most sized all accounted off,tsk tsk,non sense on holding the releasing ,coz it's gone for good as we post. FYI: no stocks yet on rob malate ..goodluck to those coppin the infra.imim good with my vars,whte/ black..

Originally Posted by mansarati

little help where i can find size 13 infra red pack coz seems like bhs is the only one had them in my size and 1 piece only
try calling bhs. if you can fit in a 14, i think they still have one.

hth

Originally Posted by EMM23

sleep on the infrareds folks.... The varsitys and the infrareds look the same except for the fancy packaging. Save it for better jordan releases or if you have the black varsity reds, just buy the white varsitys and you'll have a nice pack. People wont know the difference.
laugh.gif

well they have different colors of the air bubble inside.

Originally Posted by dreicalma

was able to look at the infrared pack. I hope you guys would be able to scrutinize the paint jobs on the white varsitys cuz i was able to check a couple of pairs and some paint jobs are a lil bad. I kinda feel bad that i picked up the infrareds while having the vr6s super identical pairs.

me too mehn, good thing i still copped the white/vreds. White/Vreds has a better leather compare to the infra ones.

wooh just bought the black striped white presto from G4 today.....looks dope!!!

does anyone know the price of the dri fit kobe shirt (the colored gray one with a colored purple black mamba design on the front)?

Back
Top Bottom